XII

'JOSHUA I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DISMEMBER YOU IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT.'

'SLEEP, CHILD. GO. TO SLEEP.' he hits me on the head with some pillows.

I am cornered on the bed.

'IT'S HARD TO GO TO SLEEP WITH YOUR HANDS ALL OVER ME?'

He has one hand covering my entire face, another grabbing my thigh.

I escape and lie on the bed, free from his grip. Then he sits up and hovers on top of me in a plank.

'JOSHUA, NO- JOSHUA- DON'T- NO BAD DOG BAD DOG' he grabs my jaw.

'NO- NOAFHJAEFÆ STOP IT' he slowly moves his hand down to my neck and grabs it hard.

'noo-' I manage to whimper.

He chokes me, then he moves towards me and flips me around so that I'm straddling him. I take my legs out and push his chest with them, but he just grabs them.

I try to shout but only manage to throat a small 'stop'.

He puts my legs on his shoulders and my head rests on his legs.

'I've been waiting for this.'

'NONONO REMEM-' I cough from his hand on my throat 'ber- REMEMBER THE DEAL?'

He smiles, 'what deal?'

He pulls me closer and pulls my panties halfway down. 'STOP IT. STOP.'

 I jerk and sit up on his legs.

'NO- DON'T.'

'But I bought you that nice bag-'

'Are you putting a price on me?'

'yes.' He replies, smirking.

'No, I don't wanna-'

He pulls me closer. 'Fine, at least let me put my hand-'

'NOO LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE.'

'Fine.' he throws me to the bed.

Yes, throws me. Fuck his muscles.

'But I'm mad now.'

'You think I give a shit?' He glares at me and I decide to shut up. He lies on one side of the bed and takes all the blankets.

'DON'T TAKE ALL THE BLANKETS.'

'They're MY blankets.'

'BUT I MAKE YOU FOOD.'

'Come here and get them then.' He lies straight facing the ceiling.

I try to take the easy way out and pull the blankets, but Joshua pulls me and lifts the so I land on him and the blanket lands on me. I roll my eyes.

'Come oonnn.' I groan.

He laughs. I decide not to move for the warmth and body heat and go to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

I wake up, still on top of Joshua, who is sleeping like he's knocked out with his arms wrapped around me, so I can't move. I couldn't escape his grip even when he's sleeping. Not that I want to.

I look at the fucking gorgeous man clutching me like a teddy bear. Even APART from his muscles, I would say he's ok looking. Fuck that, he's hot as hell. His fluffy brown hair, his blue-grey eyes, his lips, that are unnaturally good at kissing, his broad nose. 

And I might've seen much hotter men.

But I really can't remember when.

Interrupting my thoughts, the bedroom door bursts open. 'SKYE? JOSHUA? I FUCKING KNEW IT.' Kris starts jumping up and down.