XVIII

'What do you wanna do today?' He asks me.

'I don't know, just no parties, please. Can't we just stay home?'

'You're pathetic, you know?' I ignore him.

'You wanna go beat up some children?' I ask him.

'Not in the mood for child abuse right now.'

'I'm always in the mood for child abuse.'

'Do you wanna go watch a movie?'

'Why would I go and watch a movie OUTSIDE, with PEOPLE- when I can watch it at HOME, with reasonably priced popcorn.'

'Hmm, you ARE right about the popcorn. Ok, let's do something both of us will enjoy.'

'What?'

'Let me rail you.' 

'hhn-no.' He tilts his head and looks at me with grey eyes full of ihavenoideawhat, but it's scary. He walks towards me from across the room.

'I won't let you go today, no matter how much you run or scream, I will catch you and if you put up a fight, I will win. It's either you hand yourself over yourself or I will tie you to the bed and get what I want, Skye.' He says like he's talking about the weather. How does he switch up that fucking quickly?

He grabs me by the throat while I'm still frozen. 'Good choice.' He puts me against the table and keeps an arm around me while I stand there. 

The other arm, he uses to grab my waist and make his way down at an agonizingly slow pace. I sit on the table and he parts my legs with his's. The hand that was on the table is now slowly unlacing the back of my corset top. 

He takes off my leggings and I try to keep my mouth shut to stop the sounds making their way up my throat as he kisses me. 

As my top falls loose, he traces the lace of my bra, then pulls on it, taking it off. His other hand, meanwhile, reaches my upper thigh and rips my panties that were becoming wetter every second. 

He puts his fingers inside me and starts moving them. He pushes me back on the table so I am lying on it, with my legs hanging off it. 

I work my hands up his shirt and take it off, he takes off his pants. He crashes his lips to mine while he reaches his tongue far into my mouth. I hang loosely off his body, trying to find his shoulders.

He picks me up and sits on the couch, placing me on him. He shoves his length inside me right as his fingers slide out and he uses his spare hand to place his thumb inside my mouth, stopping me from moaning. 

He grabs my waist and moves me. I put my hands on his chest.

His pace quickens ever few thrusts, bringing me closer to my peak. I can't even form sentences in my brain, let alone my tongue. 

I grab hold of the nape of his neck to hang on to, while he makes me move up and down against him. I can feel every little vein sticking out from it as he pushes it inside me, every centimeter as he grabs me and uses me like I'm inanimate and I'm fucking loving it.

He keeps moving me and I try not to bite his thumb from the pain. I beg him to stop, moving his thumb away using my tongue, 'You can't even handle this much? You might be begging me to stop but you are so wet right now. Besides, I told you I'd be rougher in the future.' 

I grab his biceps, veins sticking out, but he slaps me instead. My face burns and my eyes turn just as wet as my thighs. He comes inside me and lets go of me after he's done. 

I lie on the couch for a while when Joshua picks me back up. I moan a no, but he doesn't hear me, or chooses not to.

His blue-gray eyes seem crazed, staring right into mine. He moves my body faster at an almost inhumane speed. I wrap my arms around his back, but he doesn't stop moving, instead he goes even deeper and I moan in his ear. 

I drag my nails down his back. He tries to go faster but I hold his face, 'Joshua-' I struggle to speak the words since my voice is shaky from crying. 

He thinks for a while, then gets up, letting me go. I sigh in relief but he comes back with a gag in his hands. He picks up the lace on the table from my top and ties my hands with it.

'Where the fuck did you get that-' I ask but I am gagged before I know it. He makes me sit on him, but with my back facing his front. 

He spreads my legs around him and makes me hang from the couch, with my head almost touching the floor. 

He grabs my tied up arms and pulls me. He holds my hips and thrusts from the back. 

He finally stops and I come all at once. He unties my hands and un-gags me. Then he goes to the bedroom to get his clothes. I lie on the couch taking in everything. 

I don't think any other man could ever do this to me. Fuck me so hard I almost loose sensation in my legs, even when I was begging him to stop. But I would do it all over again, I would beg him if I have to.

He comes back, wearing his clothes and brings me some too. I slip on my underwear and I get up to go to the washroom. But I fall. I should've expected that. This time was way worse than the last time we fucked, so I should've known. 

I get up and walk like a bent metal spoon. Joshua sees me and laughs at me. I flip him off. 

I journey back to the washroom, as excruciatingly as before. 

Midway, Joshua picks me up and takes me to the couch. I sit on his lap and stick my entire head and body up his extra-baggy hoodie. He helps me put on the lowers for my pajamas then puts a blanket over both of us. I decide to share the hoodie with him. He starts watching something, but I put my head against his neck and decide to go to sleep early since I'm fucking exhausted. 

He lets me do it and lowers the volume of the TV. He sticks his hands inside the hoodie, taking them out of the original sleeves and wraps them around me.