Actual Quest

a flock of birds were flying back to their home, the sun was hiding beneath the ether and then...

-Aena it's for you...it's your favourite juice and( ...with fake tears) you have a peculiar disorder so you have to have it

Aena entangled Marrie in her conversation and asked to call the doctor. Marrie rushed to call Mars...[...as she lied that she's not feeling well]. Whilst Aena threw the juice out of the window it fell on her neighbour's son
When Marrie and Mars came back to Aena's room, Aena pretentious that is fine and fell asleep..(...but not in actuality)

.....that dead of night Aena concluded to shadowing Mr and Mrs Mars....

They both were covered themself. Aena jumped out of the window and began to chase them.
-Look...look...is someone is there
-no..no
-(opening door)....shh...
And then they entered the white strange house but unfortunately, they forgot to close the door. Aena took advantage of the opportunity and she peeped into that house and she saw...
....a hand which was immersed in scarlet colour, an arm which grasped scrag and a shank of a man with Chelsea shoes...that person was not other than MR MARS...
Aena was blanked out by that scenario. And then Aena saw.....
.....a glove which was sanguinarily submerged, that hand held a honed knife and the clothing of that person was marked with blood...[Aena soliloquy] MRS MARS.....
Aena scurried in fear. Her state of mind was completely upended, she wasn't ready to accept what she had seen. Her disorder occupies her normal state. She began fidgeting, trembling and she fell. The very next moment she saw a strange boy who was standing in front of her eye and Aena asked for help (apprehensively) but the boy was (silently) standing and staring at her. Aena got up with great strength (but still she was trembling) and went close to that boy and said
-why do I feel like I have seen you..?
- (smirked) No....nothing you have seen my dear...
And then Aena fainted. In just that much a car arrived and took Aena away. When Aena opened her eyes she found herself in an old, icky and non-bijou accommodation. Aena was perplexed and she began calling for help but the next moment she saw that disfigured Nurse. After seeing Nurse Aena's emotional instability, impulsivity and anxiety thrived.
-what do you people want..?
-who
-you, my soi distant parents and that boy....
-Which boy..?
Then the Nurse asked Aena to calm down but her hyperactivity was thriving with every passing moment [again Aena fainted]

....that night was disturbing for Aena but the next morning when Aena opened her optics, she was confused and her state was in kerfuffle due to last night's incident. When Aena looked at her scratches she was shocked because they were dressed. Just then the door opened and Aena got scared but there was that boy[..who encountered last night]... Aena was supposed to yell but that boy warned her and said if she wanted to know the truth she had to be calm and conscious.....

But the next moment Aena heard that someone was opening the door and she pretended that she was sleeping...

........
Thank you for your support and hope you people are reading, voting, and enjoying the story