...END...

....melancholiness occupied the Aena's State...whereas D'mello were infuriatingly trying to put the end to THE QUEST OF TRUTH...
Jeeny's life was sojourned but not nestled for forever. After the diurnal, she died[....reason was the traffickers sold Jeeny's one kidney...]. A few days passed...
......Aena was embroiled in discomposure, still, she gets panic attacks, groundless fidgeting and indulges in self-harm activity Erica was the saviour of Aena...she kept Aena at her house and her care for her was proliferating...
A hapless day came, one dead night, Erica and Aena were deeply tensed but all of a sudden an eerie voice transpieced the....

A knock on the door...Erica looked outside from the aperture but there was no one ....Erica was coming back to her seat but again an eerie thump on the door...Aena was trepidatious. Erica walked on her toe. And looked outside from under the door...there were 2[two] pairs of leg...Erica gestured for Aena to go to a room or hide but Aena was perplexed...instantaneously, someone attacked their house with a bullet...one of the bullets hit Erica...she fell on the ground and told Aena to run away but this incident paused Aena...[Erica died]...Mr and Mrs D'mello [Mr Mars and Mrs Marrie] broken the threshold...As Mars and Marrie penetrated the house.....
Marrie began reciting the poem and there was a cracking voice that surrounded the poem....

THE POEM

The bone-cracking voice was Mars was squashing Erica's face

....The bone-cracking voice was Mars was squashing Erica's face...Aena was hidden under the table...she saw a woman's leg standing near to her..the woman peeped down at her...Aena began running by throwing things down...but Marrie grasped the hand and Aena pushed Marrie away....but...Marrie fell and[Marrie died].....a horrible moment caught Aena...Mr Mars rushed to hold the old lady, but ...
...He pointed his gun toward her but Aena threatened him that she would kill herself
MARS PERTURBED
The Aena's heritage documents, state that if someone were to harm Aena or engage in self-harming acts, then her inheritance would be given to |Leniency Orphanage|. This condition was made by Abigail and Luther while disguising their true intentions. Leniency Orphanage is the same orphanage where Aena resided for three years. Mars attempted to stop Aena from causing harm to herself, but in the blink of an eye, he was lying on the ground with his throat brutally cut by Aena, though she was not conscious of her actions. The sight of blood and fear overwhelmed Aena, causing her to faint

.........Twelve years have passed since then. Aena has been living in Julie's house for all these years, along with the puppies from the same dog that was once their childhood friend. During this time, there have been investigations and scrutiny, but Aena was not found guilty in court. One day, while they were at home, someone knocked on the door. Julie hesitated, but Aena insisted on checking who it was. Julie's mother, Mrs. Anastasia, reminded Aena that this was also her home. Aena opened the door and saw Jenny standing there. Aena greeted her and invited her inside before going to her room. It is important to note that Aena was not aware of Jenny's death, as the doctors and psychiatrist had advised Julie's parents not to share any disturbing news with her. Thus, Aena's life became entangled in a mysterious enigma.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎This is how Aena's life was entangled in ENIGMA♡

||Beseech all of you to vote, share and comment your feedback back

...............
||Beseech all of you to vote, share and comment your feedback back...
Thank you♡... for showing your love and affection ❣️.hope you dears enjoyed the story......||
..........