9. First day

Saniya :

          I didn't sleep well yesterday , he was sleeping in front of me on the couch. His presence disturbed my sleep.
" Leave about sleep , his presence makes me irritated. " I scoffed.

This is my first day after this esteemed marriage. I took a hot shower, and I wore some ethnic clothes... These clothes remind me of my parents, they brought it from home yesterday....  I have no idea how I am going to live in this hell....

" He made my life hell, now let me show what the actual hell feels like..." an evil smirk appeared on my face....

I descended the staircase, this mansion is very beautiful very opposite to him.. He is ugly ,, but he have good personality,he had a sharp jaw and veiny hands. His eyes are good they are chocolate brown eyes.. Wait !!!!am I admiring the man who abducted me....

" Madam ji , what should I cook for you " a lady asked me, I gave a doubtful look.

" I'm sorry , I am Raziya begam . I work here. " The old lady said, she is not so old , she is of my mom age... She looked at me and gave a warm smile....

I smiled at her. So I got an opportunity to show him the hell.

" Leave about me , tell me what he doesn't like. " I asked her..

" He eats everything, but he hates kheer " She replied.

" But I like kheer ji , can I do it " I asked her.

" But , madam ji " I cut her off. " And you are elder than me please don't call me madam ji address me as Saniya " I said.

" But Malik Saab will not like it " she replied.

" And no but's and if's please don't make me embarrassed please address me as Saniya and I am okay with that..." I uttered and moved towards kitchen..

I started to make kheer, I want him to regret of marrying me. I am sure I'll be succeeded in this plan... I haven't seen his parents around , are they not here?

" By the way what about his parents " I turned to her and asked.

" Woh __ woh __" she stammerd.

" What happened? " I questioned her.

" Nothing , I have to go out now . I'll come within sometime " she left me alone in the kitchen.
I prepared kheer and settled on dining table, then started to eat...

Suddenly , the monster came from no where..
Soon Raziya ji served him breakfast... A grin appeared on his face gazing me.
Monster, he is laughing at me after all this chaos he did to me.

After looking at kheer he stared at Raziya ji in a terrifying way.
" No sir , I haven't done this " she replied.

" I made it, don't you taste this " as soon as I said , I served it in his plate.

" Ofcourse I will taste it. Meri biwi mere liye itna pyaar se banaya tho taste karna chahiye " he smiled and I scoffed at him.

He hasn't uttered anything, he completed it silently. I stunned with his behaviour. Raziya ji said that he will yell like anything, but why he isn't reacting anything.

After completion of breakfast he walked away silently. Don't worry Mr. Monster I have many other ideas to ruin your peace..

I headed to my room , stood near window, a scene appeared to my eye he was laughing with his friend and pulling him to hug..  How nice it is when you have a best friend and the most horrible thing is your best friend cheats you...

I didn't imagine that Rida will cheat me, if she knows about her brother why did she say nothing to me. Why did she cheat me. And why did hamza cheat me,, he told so many lies to me.

My life is surrounded with horrible people now. I can't even imagine how I am going to handle this circumstances.

I don't have any idea what should I do through out the day... I can't even go to my college. Even if go I can't face people and the most important one is does he allow me to go to college. He cages me like a pet.

I don't even have a phone, he took everything from me. Soon tears welled up in my eyes.

I heard the noice someone approaching the room. Afzal stepped in side the room.

" Bhabhi , are you feeling better ? " He asked me.

How can I feel better after all whatever his brother did to me. I said nothing and turned away.

" Bhabhi , I know this is very hard to you" he paused " but please give a chance to my brother " he said...
I said nothing and I stood quietly, and he came nearer.

" I think you don't have siblings " he uttered.

" No , but I wish , I need one " I replied to him.

" So consider me as your brother. From today we are team. I'll spend time with you like a brother you wished for " he said with a smile.

I smiled at him. Not just a smile it was a warm smile assuring that I consider him as my brother. I really like Afzal, he is the one who is concerned about me.

" So how was your first day bhabhi in this mansion " he asked.

" Not so good " I uttered......

" That's okay, I wish soon you will be adapted to this spot " he said...

" Do I have choice ? " I said as there is no other choice left than adopting these circumstances.

" Yeahh probably you should " he laughed prudently.

" By the way bhabhi, this is for you " he handed me a pack. I opened it and bewildered seeing mobile in the pack.

"Do you like it? " He asked.

" Yeah and thank you Afzal " I thanked him.

" Bhabhi it is not from me, Bhai asked to give it to you. " Afzal uttered..

Monster!!!! . Thank God at least , God gifted this monster with some sense...

I smiled at him and he smiled back....

Okay that is weird now.... He is trying to build the relation further, but I will not let this happen.... I will ruin his peace....

Poor saniya she doesn't know that , she is the peace of his life 🤭🤭

Afzal is man of the show, he is helping his Bhai 's relationship.........

I wish his attempts work soon..😅😅

Let me know how it is .....

Do follow

Vote

And please comment, your comments will lite up my energy......

Also share Karo na please 😄

And don't forget to follow my Instagram account
@taleswithsana

Love you guys 💝❤️❤️