13.His mom

Saniya :

           I didn't move a bit, constantly looking at the broken snow globe.

" What is this ? " His dadi questioned. As Afzal nodded at Raziya ji , she held his dadi's hand and followed her room.

Afzal and Imran stepped inside the room where things are broken and shattered throughout the room.

" Bhabhi what happened to you ? " Afzal's voice echoed in the silenced room.

" He is killing people and you people keep supporting him. How can you take one's life " I yelled.

" Bhabhi, you don't know the truth behind killing people " he again spoke and Imran just kept staring at me and the broken snow globe.

" Enough Afzal. I thought you were gentlemen but I am wrong. You and your brother are alike. He is a monster and kills people and you people uplift him. " I yelled at him.

" Bhabhi, why did you break this snow globe " he asked.

" It is afterall a snow globe, he broke my heart marrying me and keeping me away from my parents also he snatched every happiness of mine. He deserves it." I uttered in a stern tone.

" Bhabhi " he uttered in agony.

This was the first time I witnessed Afzal's agony mixed with rage. I thought he was my brother, but he is not. He is like his brother.

" Afzal " Imran yelled at him.

" Go and check on Farhan " he said and soon Afzal left the room.

" Now you are going to lecture me about his character " I sighed at him.

" No Saniya, but I will tell you the truth " he said.

" Farhan's mother was dead " he stated. I gave him a shocking look.

" Yes you heard right. His mother was dead and the fact is Farhan's father killed his mother " he stated.

" What !!! " I asked him.

" When Farhan was 9 years old, his father killed his mother in front of his eyes." He paused and his gaze fixed on me.

" Farhan's mother Zubeda Malik. She was very kind hearted. She was generous to everyone. While his father Akram Malik  was so cruel towards people. He is a underground Mafia Don. Each and every decision is made by him, he had no mercy on people who crosses his decisions. He never loved Zubeda aunty, he just married her because she was very rich and moneyed. " he paused and turned his eyes towards window.

" He always acted like he cared for her. But the truth is he cares about people, but only cares about Money. He is an egoistic man , I have never seen a man like him in my life. He also evolve friendship with his enemies if they give money. Zubeda aunty was never delighted with her husband's behaviour." he suppressed

" Then why don't she leave him " I asked.

" Because of Farhan, she never wanted her son grow up without his father and she thought she can switch his cruel behaviour as well mannered man, she constantly kept trying to change her husband's behaviour but she failed her every attempts " Imran uttered.

I felt sorry for Zubeda aunty. She was so strong woman. My thoughts broke when Imran continued.

" However someday Akram Malik's rivals  asked him for land and unfortunately that land was owned by Zubeda aunty. Akram Mailk never asks people anything, he snatches whatever he needed. When he asked about the land Zubeda aunty instantly refused his idea on registering the land in his name because she wanted to give it to an orphanage organisation. Akram Malik constantly kept asking her about land but her refusal created rage in him, which lead him to kill her infront of his " he said bitterly.

His Addiction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara