28. Essence of my life

SANIYA:

It's already 9 am.. Farhan said that he would drop me,, instead he is still sleeping. What should I do with this man.. I know he is already awake and he is just pretending. He doesn't want me to go my mom and dad's place.

" Farhan " I patted his shoulder leaning towards his sleeping demeanor.

" Farhan " I yelled his name again patting him,, he isn't responding either.

" Okay fine... I can go on my own.. I know way to my home" I was about you take aback but abruptly my hand was pulled back and now I'm hovering over my husband.

Each and every time,, every single time, my heart skips beat when I'm damn close to him... He slowly opened his eyes. Damn it I just don't wanna drown in his eyes,, and his hairs were messy falling slightly on his forehead,, my eyes travelled from his hairs to his rouge shade lips,, remembering the moments of kissing those lips,, my stomach started erupting butterflies. Meanwhile his grip has become still more strong around my waist pulling me closer towards his lips and his breath hitched on my face.. Soon I placed my hand over his lips.

" Farhannn what are you doing!??" My brows knitted,, he gently removed my hand.

" You are already staying in your home Mrs.Malik "

" Don't act smart.... Now leave me" I pushed him,, but yeah this gym body is so strong and my strength isn't enough now...

" You are going for week.. So I need my energy pack for a week" his husky voice echoed in my ears.

" Aa " I have no idea about what he is talking. Meanwhile he leaned closer bringing his lips towards mine and gently pressed it...

This kiss is so gentle and he is kissing gently without any rush and even giving me space to take a breath and he slid his hands in my dress gently caressing my waist.. A moan escaped from my mouth. Now I feel like I don't wanna leave him and I wanna feel this kiss entire day. I don't even wanna go a moment away from me. Damn this man is making me clueless.... His lips left mine and travelled towards nape placing damn wet kisses.

" Farhannnn,, Farhann" my stammers aren't even cared by him..

" Farhan " this time I yelled at him gathering all my strength.

" What " his brows knitted together..

" Come on get up... I have to go "

" You can go know afternoon know!!! I mean that's okay if you don't wanna spend your time with your husband" he made puppy face and his eyes are glistening.... Oh my god why is this mafia man is cute,,, how did I end up falling for this man..

" Oh god Farhan come on... Enough of being dramatic... Just a week!! I'll come back soon... " I cupped his big cute puppy face into my hands and gently pressed my lips on his lips.

" I'll go and meet dadi,, you get freshen up and come down" I pulled back and he nodded in agreement.

I descended the stairs and marched towards dadi's room... Dadi was relaxing having a cup of coffee... As soon as she saw me,, she passed me a cup of coffee.. These coffees have special ability to change everyone's mood!!!

" So when will you come back meri pyaari" Dadi asked.

" Next Sunday dadi " I replied lifting my head.

" Thik hai,, have a great time with your parents" she caressed my cheeks and I grinned at her gestures.

Finally Farhan halted and he was actually looking good or I think more than good hot suits to him,, cause seeing this man in black shirt always races my heart...