67. Morning After.

"Ah little mate, time to go."

"Go where?"

                                                                                                    *****

Why was the rooftop so shaky? And where had Rhian gone?

"Drac!"

"Wake up!"

Time to wake up little mate.

"Rhian...?"

"Who is Rhian?" The shaking persists, "Come on sis, you have to wake up."

Was that Axel?

I pry my eyes open feeling the weight on my chest and half my face.

"Get him off me," I croak at Ax sleepily.

"That's why I was waking you up, he won't fucking budge, he's dead asleep, and so were you."

"Just yank him off Ax, what do you mean he won't budge he's a kid."

"Your funeral."

The next moment I feel my hair getting yanked from my roots.

"Fuck! that hurts...stop ...stop!"

"See."

"Was it so hard to tell me it was my hair he was glued on? This is why I cover it, he's lucky he's mine," I grumble going through the painstaking process of prying off Blue. After what feels like hours, I detach the last finger from my hair and lift him off my face, "Here, taking him to his bed, he's not waking up anytime soon."

Ax takes him from my outstretched hands heading to Blue's room. I slump back into the pillows staring at my ceiling.

"Did I dream all that?" I ask out loud.

I think I hear a familiar chuckle but before I can investigate, Ax walks back in jumping on the bed causing me to bounce.

He turns onto his stomach crossing his feet in the air, "So, you wanna tell me why your mates rushed out of here as if their assess were on fire, and now dad has them on lockdown?"

"No idea," I answer honestly shoving his weight aside so I could stretch my feet.

"Something about a dream, and it being too much for them to hold back."

I freeze and Ax's face turns smug.

"Maybe I tried to kill them in my sleep."

"Nu-uh, I need more."

"Why is this so interesting for you."

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because, Andrei shot up from the couch right in the middle of our movie marathon because we couldn't sleep, then proceeded to lock himself up in the bathroom and when I came out to go talk to dad, I meet your other two mates; one who is all but a legend by the way, high-tailing out of here. And now my dad has all of them in his office, and I was sent here to and I quote, Go wake your sister up before we have a riot on our hands."

Oh no! Rhian...rooftop...no...there's no way they would know about that, Is there?

"Ah, you won't look at me, you do have an idea, don't you?"

"Don't we have class?" I ask deflecting.

"Actually no, we have today free, Friday and Saturday too, courtesy of the Dean. So no Drac, we don't have anywhere to be."

"Maybe I do."

"You're not leaving this bed until you spill, that's what best friends do, so quit deflecting and answer me."