Her Other Friends

((Y/N)'s POV)

I woke up this morning to the sun hitting my eyes a little and my alarm going off then when I opened my eyes, I saw I was looking at the door to my room. I just sat up while stretching before I reached over to turn my alarm off then I remembered last night and turned behind me to see nobody was there... It was just a dream and it made a lot of sense, but it was still fun to even dream about some Bunny girl playing with me. I just got out of bed before my door opened and I expected to see Bri come to tell me that I needed to go take a bath, but instead, I saw... CREAM?!?!?!

Cream-Oh, good morning, I just stepped out for a bit

Cream-Oh, good morning, I just stepped out for a bit. I didn't wake you up, did I?

I was very surprised since I knew this had to be real, but what was Bri gonna think?! What are my parents gonna think?! I just got up and looked out in the window to see the side of the house where there was a road, and I saw Bri's car coming and I wondered why she wasn't here last night, but I didn't have time to worry about that. I saw E.T. with my nanny before and I know how this works and it ends with her in a lab.

(Y/N)-You need to hide!

Cream-What, why?

(Y/N)-It's my nanny and I don't know what she might do if she sees you!

(Cream's POV)

He seemed really worried and this was scaring me, so I quickly looked around for a place to hide and there was a closet. Ran to it and left the door cracked before I heard another door open out there. I think it might be that lady from last night, Bri.

Bri-(Y/N), are you up yet?! *muffled*

(Y/N)-I am! I was just about to get ready for the day!

Bri-I'll be starting breakfast! *muffled*

(Y/N) just came up to the closet where I was hiding then opened the door a bit before he leaned in and looked kinda scared.

(Y/N)-Just wait here and I'll bring you something to eat. *whisper*

Cream-But I need to find my friends. Can we go out and look for them? *whisper*