The New World

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was trying really hard to think about who I should go with and I started to feel itchy while I was thinking, but the real problem was that I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I kept scratching myself more and more while the girls were over there talking about me before Rouge looked over here and got mad then came over to see how red my arms were.

Rouge-Have you been scratching yourself this whole time?!

(Y/N)-The grass made me really itchy.

Rouge-And you didn't say anything?! Just look at this!... You can see them both tomorrow, but you're coming with me and we are fixing this!

Amy-What's going on?

Cream-Is everything alright?

The others listened to all of this and Rouge even showed them my red arms and with scratch marks and all became so worried for me before Rouge grabbed the suitcase for me then threw me over her shoulder while she flew up a bit. I was surprised she was able to carry me like this and I knew she was strong for her size, but how strong is she?

Rouge-I had enough of this. I'm taking him and if you 2 wanna meet up with us, just meet us at a lake near here tomorrow or something.

She took off a ring she had before she tossed it at them and they were about to say something, but Rouge flew off with me. I started to scratch my arms again before I felt Rouge going faster.

(Rouge's POV)

I can't believe he let himself get this bad and I would punish him, but this seems like punishment enough for now. I made it home and it was nice and secluded while well hidden in the mountains and my scent should be weak on that fake golden ring I gave them and I don't plan on giving him back. At best, they can see him in visits, but for now, my focus was taking care of those arms of his when we got inside and I ditched the case and his bag.

Rouge-Shirt off and sit on the couch, now.

he did what I said while I got some lotion, a washcloth, and a bowl of water and I started by scrubbing the dirt off him until they were clean. I dried them off a little before I added the lotion to his skin and rubbed it in.

(Y/N)-It still itches.

Rouge-Well next time you should tell me this right away and it won't be this bad. Not even here for an hour and you already need this much maintenance after we took care of everything before we left your old home.

(Y/N)-... I'm sorry.

Rouge-I know you are... Ugh, we're gonna need a bubble bath after this sinks in because now you have rashes.

(Timeskip 10 Minutes)

I just got him in a bubbly bath to soak and I joined him since i do love a good bubble bath then after a couple of minutes, I checked his arms to see they were already getting a little better and he wasn't even trying to scratch them anymore.

Rouge-You're doing much better already.~

(Y/N)-Thanks... When can we go see Amy and Cream again? They looked kinda worried and sad when we left.

Rouge-Later, but right now, let's just soak and after our bath, I think someone would like some cookies. ~

He perked up a little at that and I did have those 2 pop up in my head a few times until their blue friend came to mind and he always finds the action somehow from what I was told before. I'll play it safe for now, so maybe tomorrow I'll show him around places near my home "if" he's all better. If I find even a tiny rash, he's getting a whole round of treatments for his skin tomorrow. I still wanted to teach him a lesson about letting his skin get like that somehow, but then I remembered something and smiled, but first, we'll start with a bit of teasing.