New Faces

(Amy's POV)

It was no surprise that he couldn't handle this walk and he wanted me to carry him on a piggyback ride which was nice. I was getting tired, but I wanted to see him have fun with me just a little longer. I just kept on running with him as much as I could before I found a place good enough for us to rest and Cream's house should be nearby, but he can see her later. Right now, I sat him down on a log before I turned to look at him smiling at me and I couldn't help, but poke his nose a little then wiggle it.

(Y/N)-*Giggles*.

Amy-Awww. Wait here while I just go splash my face with some water. We should be at my home soon where there's the giant chocolate just for you. ~

He looked happy to hear that and I kissed his cheek before I went to the river nearby to help wake myself up a little and rest.

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was sitting on this log, waiting for Amy to come back when I saw a weird kind of bird I never saw before and I wanted to follow it, but Amy said... Maybe as long as I'm by and it's the way she went too, so I don't see a problem. I just got up to go look at the bird in the tree and it went from tree to tree to get berries and I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going until the bird flew away then I saw... the trail was kinda far, so I had to run to get back to the log, but just then something metal poked my back then something else happened that made me scared.

???-Don't. Move... Who are you? One of Eggman's people or something?

(Y/N)-*Whimper* I-I don't know wh-what you're t-t-t-talking about... I'm (Y/N) and-.

???-Turn around slowly. Put your hands up too.

I felt them back up and I turned while kinda crying then saw who it was that was doing this to me and I just wanted Amy or anyone to come and help me.

I looked at the meal parts of her and wondered if she was part robot, but I looked into her eyes when she only blinked and then went to look at her gun

???-Relax, it's just a stun pistol, but I would still stick to the truth. Do you know Dr. Eggman?

I shook my head 'no' but I did hear that name before when I first came here and I never met them before. She looked like she got a little more angry before she put her gun away.

???-Where was Amy taking you? I don't know what you 2 were saying or doing, but I saw you trying to get away.

(Y/N)-I-I was just-!

Amy-Julie?

We both turned and saw Amy walking over here, so I ran to her and got behind her a bit and she took my hands to pull me into a hug.