Found You

(Amy's POV)

Rouge pushed me against a tree and I tried to hit her, but I was still too sore and weak from my last fight that she stopped it with ease and then threw me to the ground. She looked furious as she walked up to me and held me down then waited for me to get tired before she grabbed me to throw me over her shoulder and fly off with me to take me somewhere further from help and it happened to be next to a lake as she tossed me down.

Rouge-I'm getting tired of repeating myself. Where's (Y/N)?

Amy-Like I'm telling you anything, you were just going to hog him for your-!

She tried to kick me, but I grabbed her leg and pulled on it to make her slip a little before I pushed it up to make her fall back. We both got back on our feet and I was just as angry as her when I pulled out my hammer to get ready to fight.

Amy-You're not keeping him for yourself... He's mine.

Rouge-Oh yeah, and who's gonna stop me? You?

Amy-You got that right!

I rushed at her as best as I could, but she dodged my attack and nailed me in the stomach to knock the wind out of me. I went to the ground again and this time she picked me up by my shirt and had me in the air.

Rouge-I could've taken him anytime I wanted back in his world and I can do the same here, but I think after this, I'm done sharing... I bet you don't even know where he is, do you?

Amy-...

Rouge-Waste of my time.

She dropped me to her feet before she flew off and I got up to my feet as fast as I could before I got a move on.

Amy's mind-I have to find him before she does!

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was just so warm and cozy while Blaze let me lay my head on her lap, on a rug, next to the fireplace, with a fire she started, and there was something different about this fire. Blaze said that sometimes she could make her fire a little special and soon Sally came in and she had a blanket with her and covered me before she started to rub my head.

I know it wasn't that cold outside, but at the same time it wasn't that hot in here and when I looked outside I just saw the blue sky with some clouds before Blaze turned me look at her

Blaze-Would you like to play a little game?

Sally-After everything that has happened and him still adjusting to being here, I think he needs to rest.

Blaze-He can still have some fun. Everything was quiet outside now, so I think we're safe.

(Y/N)-What game?

Blaze-After we rest for a while we can go out and play hide and seek, but you will need to stay close to the house. You even get a prize if you win.

(Y/N)-Ok, what's the prize?