part6

Priya pov

It's been one month after my marriage,we are good friends now . We have both breakfast and dinner together.

Suman aunty left for home town for two days as she wants spend time with her dieing father. So I was preparing breakfast for us now

Abhay "good morning Priya" he wish me coming inside kitchen and Diya jump on me from her father. Now a days she is  ignoring her father when she see me.

Priya "my diyuu ,what will she eat , first yummy yummy milk "I was so involved with her when heard her father laugh at us

Abhay "today I will soon from my office ,so we will go outside"

I smiled and replied "okay"
After having breakfast he left for office.

Abhay pov

After Sara left me even I understood it was attraction between us whenever I see my daughter I used feel bad for my daughter but now whenever I see my Diya baby with Priya I feel so happy . Not only in Diya's life even in my life she made special place.

"Sir you asked these files"constable got files I asked

Abhay"okay keep there"

Constable "yes sir"

At evening after completing my work I left for home and took them out for dinner .we are roaming  and laughing when some college kids pushed my wife who is carrying my daughter.

Before I went to make them stand my wife got up and started check Diya is she safe and when she is sure Diya is safe she shook Diya in arms and whispered sweet words while hugging her tight.when Diya stopped crying she gave her to me and fought students who are already feeling guilty for their carelessness.

Priya "are you people blind, can't you see small child."

Students "sorry sister"

Priya" what am I gonna do with sorry if something happen to my daughter"

'My daughter'she told my daughter as her daughter. I don't know why I feel so happy. Suddenly I see blood on her hand ,she wonded badly still she is fighting my daughter. I took my kerchief and tied to her hand took her to hospital. At that moment I completely fall in love with my selfless wife

Abhay