part 10

Abhay pov

When I saw my sister and father I couldn't say anything,just bend my head in guilty.priya came towards me took Diya from me.when papa called I couldn't control and bending on my knees I hug him and apologize to him

Arun"abhay beta"

Abhay "papa I am sorry papa  but I can't live some who is going to be mother of my child even though she is wrong""I know if she is not wrong you wouldn't say me to  leave her papa but I can't papa"

Arun " I am sorry beta I should have handled situation otherway but when I had her talking to her how she trapped and how she gone luxurious life by being daughter in law of rich home I feared she will seperate you from us and in my fear I only seperated you from us."

Abhay "no papa still I am your son see I become acp with my hardword"

Arun "I am very proud of you "
He made me getup and hugged me .

Aabha "Bhai will you not meet me even your daughter is not meeting me"she told with pout  to which we three laughed I hugged tight .

Abhay "she doesn't come to little monkey's"

Aabha "Bhaiyaaa""see papa Bhai making fun me"

I went towards Priya took her hand bought her towards papa get his blessings.

Abhay "papa my wife Priya, I will explain everything afterwards"

Aabha "no need Bhai she already told everything and I like her .she saved you from goons and she is beautiful too"

Yes my priya is beautiful inside out .papa took some notes to give her sagun (blessings to new bride) but she refused

Arun "take this beta if I would have know you will here , I would have brought gift for you "
Priya"no uncle if want to give anything give your blessings that more than enough for me" she bend to blessings.

Arun"welcome to family beta,call me papa you are my daughter like aabha"

Priya "ok papa"she replied with teary eyes and aabha hugged her from back.

Abhay "mama didn't come with you "

Arun"she became very weak because she misses you very much .let's go beta forget everything and come live with us your can't stay without you."

Abhay "okay papa,I always wanted come back but I can't live Sara and after she left it's my guilt I can't face any one of you""Priya let's pack our bags we will go to our house"she nodded with teary and smile face.