epilogue

Abhay pov

Sun rays peeking through and fall my face waking me up . I saw who is sleeping peacefully in arms ,I kissed her forehead went fresh up. When I came back my wife is up

Priya "good morning"

I went her gave peck her lips

Abhay "very good morning,why don't you sleep for some more time I didn't let you sleep all night yesterday" I said with wink

To which she blushed and replied "no Diya has important program" we heard door knock .so my left to  bathroom with clothes lying on floor.

I opened door to see my daughter with beautiful smile.

Diya"papa where is mama"

Abhay "taking bath and will come to you only"

Priya "diyuu come mama will ready you like princess" "abhay will you wake up Varun and vansh"

Abhay "okay" she left with Diya and I went wakeup my identical son's

Varun named after my father Arun as I named Diya after my mother Priya wanted her 1st born name after my father. Vansh priya's brother name who supported her very much.

Varun is very naughty one where as vansh is silent one but I love all my children equally.

When I to our son room vansh was sitting silent on bed ,but I can't find Varun.

Abhay "vansh where is Varun ,why are up already"

Vansh"papa he..." Someone thrown water on me.this little monkey

Varun and vansh laughing together  and  I gave angry look to them  and they stop.

Vansh "sorry papa Varun wanted play prank on you as we missed all week" I went Mumbai  on one case purpose for one week. I can't stay angry on them more so I started laughing and they too join me.

Abhay " ok now no pranks,come I will make both bath  otherwise mama will come and shout us all".

Here iam friendly parent and Priya is strict one.

I made these two ready and Priya made Diya ready and we all had breakfast together.

I left with kids not before kissing Priya's forehead.i drop kids in school and went to office. Evening I took kids ,left them home and again went office.

My mother and father went to aabha's in laws house for function.aabha now married and having one son.

At night till I reach home Priya all children eat and sleep. And waiting for me to have dinner. We had dinner and went our room

As we reach our room I pulled her gave hard kiss on lips and started kissing her neck.

Priya"abhay you didn't let me sleep yesterday all night"

Abhay "I am not let you sleep today also.i miss you so much"

I made love whole night.

                  THE END

thanks for reading