part 9

Abhay pov

It's been week I realised my love for her and opening everything about me to her. she is there listening everything but judging nothing .

I bought ring for her iam gonna propose her today.

Priya pov

"Mama "

"Yes diyuu"

"Kyalot"'carrot'

"Yes my diyuu will eat carrot today"

Iam preparing lunch for us ,here diyuu is playing with carrot which i am cutting to make her carrot Puree. I heard door bell

Priya"diyuu see constable uncle came to take Papa's lunch"

With diyuu in my hand I went open door but their stood Arun uncle and aabha .

Priya" Arun uncle ,aabha  come inside " I told with small hesitated smile.

Aabha"we didn't came here for your hospitality,I came to meet Bhai .where is he ?"

Arun"aabha talk with respect "

Aabha "why should I dad,she seperated my brother from me"

Arun"she is not her ""who are you beti"Arun uncle asked me

Priya "iam Priya abhay's wife. Abhay went to office" Arun uncle have shocked face and aabha confused face

Priya"you both come inside I will explain everything"

They came inside

Aabha"Bhai is living here this small house ,this is not even 1 Percent of our house papa"

I brought juice for them Arun uncle took but aabha didn't touch so Arun gave her and told "she is not her don't show your anger on her ,let her explain why she saying she is abhay's wife"and aabha took the glass but I can see anger and confusion in her face. So I started explaining how Sara left him and how he married me to save my self respect.

Priya "yesterday when I see people in hospital he told about you people that's how I know about you"

Aabha" what we expect from her she even 2months old baby""iam sorry for behaving rude I thought you are her"

Priya"It's ok " aabha is looking towards diyuu who is silent and hiding in my chest due to new people.

Aabha"is she my brother's daughter "

Priya "yes" with smile I looked towards my diyuu " diyuu see your aunt came to meet you with   your grand pa"

Aabha"her name is diyuu"

Priya"no I call her diyuu, her name is Diya .he named after your mother,he misses his mother a lot"

Aabha"Diya baby come to your aunt ,call me bua"but diyuu hide her face more in to my chest making me and aabha laugh.all these time Arun uncle is keenly observing me I don't know why.we heard door bell.

Priya "I think constable came take lunch for him"

Aabha"but they informed us he went home when we went there"

I was confused but I went to open door.

Abhay "flowers for beautiful lady and we are going out" he said excitement, Diyuu jumped to her father hearing his voice.

Priya "abhay 1st come inside someone special came to meet you"

When he  came inside he became emotional,tears came from his eyes but didn't say anything just stood bending his head.