{Chapter 4}

HEY SUNSHINES ✿⁠

The next chapter of the story I hope you like, don't forget to vote for it and share your thoughts in comments.

Be understanding and ignore my mistakes.

HAPPY READING ♡

After the marriage guests started living and now there were only Raichand's , Arora's and priest were there in the hall

Rajveer and Pragya got married with full rituals.

After that the priest told them to touch the elders feet and take their blessings.

They both touched everyone's feet and.

Rajveer who was totally unaware about the replacement of the bride doing all the things with a blank face.
And Pragya was also doing everything with an totally broken heart.

When they were touching the feet of Ritu before they could touch her feet someone from the staircase yelled loudly.

Ye nhi ho sakta said akansha in agressive tone(it's not possible).

Listening the voice from the back Rajveer shockfully looked back and saw Akansha standing near the stair case. He was totally confused if Akansha was there then who was the girl he married to and was standing beside him under the viel.

Everyone in the hall was shocked after seeing Akansha.

Rajveer saw that girl standing like a statue and came to her and removed that veil forcefully from her head.

He was continuously staring at Pragya without blinking his eyes because she was looking diving beautiful in that red bridal lehenga.

Seeing Pragya under the veil Akansha aggressive took big big steps towards her and loudly yelled at her you fucking bitch how dare you tumari himmat bhi kaise hue mere jaga par mandap me bhetne ke.

(You fucking bitch how dare you to sit on my place in mandap)

After hearing Akansha's word Rajveer blink his eyes after adoring her and tried to understand what was happening here.

Before Akansha could say anything further a tight slap was there on her face.Avni slapped her and she fell down on the floor.She was shocked seeing that her mother who never ever raised her voice on her just slapped her infront of everyone.

Where were you how can you run from your wedding didn't you a think about a single time about us said Avni.

Rajveer was irritated from all this and want to know what was happening here. Will anyone tell me what is going on here and who is this girl said Rajveer annoyedly.

Beta..... before shreyash could finish his sentence Dadi cut him in the middle and explained him what happened and how Pragya sat in the mandap instead of Akansha.