{Chapter 15}

Hey Sunshines 🌻

Here's the next chapter

Try to understand my mistakes

Happy Reading ♡

Pragya opened both the umbrellas

Rajveer held her arm tightly and made her stand just behind the bench.

STAND HERE UNTIL THE RAIN IS GONE AND SAVE THIS BENCH FROM GETTING WET AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO MOVE FROM HERE IT WOULD BE NOT GOOD FOR NOT ONLY YOU BUT YOUR FAMILY TOO"

Don't you dare to take my words casually I meant what I said just keep that in mind said Rajveer and moved inside the mansion

Pragya eye's were filled with tears as soon as he told all this to her.

"Kyu? Kyu Shiv ji har baar me he kyu".

[Why? Why always me lord Shiva]

As more tears feel from her eyes.

Pragya was standing there and there was the only rain who was crying with her.

Rajveer directly went inside his room.

"Why ? The fucking hell she just touched that guitar I am trying to get over of that thing and she is reminding me of that thing" his thoughts.

PRAGYA ARORA NOW YOU WILL SEE WHO IS 'RAJVEER RAICHAND' AND WHAT THE HELL I CAN DO.

Rajveer's anger was increasing every passing second as he saw her stuff in their room.

He was destroying everything with was coming in his hands to calm his anger. After messing with the whole room he went inside the washroom for a cold shower to calm his mind.

After his shower gone in his study room and started doing work to distract himself thinking about her.

Pragya was standing in the rain for 30 minutes and still the tears were falling from her eyes remembering his actions and words but she didn't let the umbrella fall down and still was standing in the heavy rainfall saving the bench from getting wet.

Time passed but nor Pragya moved from her place nor Rajveer came to see her and was still busy doing his works.

Now it was the time of evening.

Rajveer finally came from his study
room.

Still it was heavily raining outside with thunder and strong winds.

He then went near the window  to see whether she is there or not. From his room's window the garden was visible.

He went towards the window and what he saw made him shock and he was instantly ran downstairs for garden.

He ran towards her and saw that she was fainted unconscious on the ground and the umbrellas has fallen beside her.

He quickly picked her unconscious figure up in his arms and felt that her whole body was burning like and fire in the rain and her face had become pale.