{Chapter 9}

Hey sunshines

Here's the next chapter I hope you like it please show your love and support towards me.

Try to understand my mistakes

Happy Reading ♡

Rajveer and Pragya left for Raichand Mansion

That whole ride from that house to Raichand Mansion was a silent ride. They both didn't even ulter a single word from there mouth.

Pragya was looking outside of the window and Rajveer had his focus on driving.

Just like that they reached the Mansion. Everybody was greeding them as soon as they reached inside the Mansion.

Everybody was sitting in the hall after  and they saw both of them coming as soon as Rakhi saw Rajveer she came to him but before they could enter in the house and rakhi could hug her dadi stopped her.

Pehli baar hamara beta or Raichand khandan ke Bahu sath me aa rahe hai ese he thodi aayenge said Dadi.

(It's the first time our son and  daughter in law of Raichand's family are coming together how they could enter like this only)

Kumud (on of the maid)aarti ke thali leke aao ordered Dadi.

(Kumud bring aarti's plate)

After few seconds kumud came with a plate and handed over to dadi.

Dadi came and gave the plate to Rakhi .

Rakhi knew what to do with that she quietly applied tilak on their head and did their aarti.

Then both of them enter in the house.

Sab bado ke pair chuho or unse aashirwaad lo said Varsha (Chachi).

(Touch the elders feets and take their blessings)

Both nodded and first touch dadi's feet and then everybody's and toke their blessings.

After all this Rakhi quickly hugged Rajveer tightly he also hugged her back and stayed like this for a few minutes.

Me toh darr he gayi thi jab tum waha se ghusse me chale gaye the mujhe laga ke kuch ulta sidha na karlo,tum thik ho na beta said Rakhi while breaking the hug.

(I was scared when you left from there in anger I thought you would  do something wrong with yourself,are you okay nah)

I was very much angry when you replaced my bride and didn't even gave me single not atleast a single hint about it and you know if someone does anything which is related to me without my permission I don't tolerate that said Rajveer.