{Chapter 12}

Hey sunshines

Here's the next chapter I hope you like it and don't forget to vote for it.

Try to understand my mistakes

Happy Reading ♡

Mrs.Raichand open your eyes, wake up Mrs.Raichand...open your eyes but she wasn't responding.

Damn it!

He put her up in his arms in bridal style and started coming downstairs.
He made her sit in the car and put on her seat belt then left the mansion.

Soon their car was standing in front of the hospital.

He again picked her up then came inside the hospital a senior female doctor came and saw Pragya's condition and took her immediately in the ward for checking her.

~•~

Rajveer was sitting on the chair of the hospital keeping his both the hands on his head and was waiting for the doctor to come out and tell him about her condition.

Mr.Raichand a female doctor named
Siya Verma who was in her 50s came and stood in front of him.

Hearing the sound of opening the door Rajveer immediately got up from his place.

What happened to her ? Asked Rajveer.

You..are her.

Husband,she is my wife.

Ohkayy come with me I need to talk to you.

After glancing at her once from the transparent glass of the door he turned his heel and followed Dr.Siya.

They both entered in her cabin.

Please have a seat.

What happened to her? why suddenly she fainted?

I think you don't know about her condition.

Straight up what's the matter.

She is not taking her meals properly and is not taking her care and due to taking to much stress she got an panic attack.

Rajveer didn't said anything.

Mr.Raichand you have to take good care of her because this much stress is not good for her and you have to bring her every month for her check up as you must've been knowing about the things which happened with her in her past which are still fresh in her mind.