9. Anand And Parth

Aakarsh ~

I was in the meeting room with Anand and Parth when she entered. They stood up and greeted her in unison.

"Pranam ,' Rani maa ' " Parth and Anand said together.

" Why are you calling me ' Rani Maa' ? "

'Rajan' is your friend. So , you all are like his brother. Call me ' Bhabhi Maa' . It will sound good." She said.

She had a point in her words. She was correct.

" Okay then , we will call you 'Bhabhi Maa' ." Anand said.

" 'Maharaj' , you have got a really good wife. " Parth said.

" You don't have to call ' Maharaj' in front of her. You can call me by my name like you always do when we are in private. She is my wife and she will not mind anything. It's not like that she is going to tell others." I said.

" So, Aakarsh we have really got a good 'bhabhi'. You have done the correct thing in all these years. I really appreciate it. What do you say Parth? " Anand said.

" I totally agree with you. Finally, he met her destiny. I am really happy about him." Parth said.

" Are you all done?" I asked.

" No, we just started. We have a lot to ask our bhabhi . So bhabhi, is our Aakarsh good to you? If not then you can always come to us and complain about him. We can teach him how to be a good husband. " Anand said.

" No , he is really good. He takes care of me and he is always polite to me. " She said and a pink shade appeared on her cheeks.

" Oho!!! Our bhabhi blushes when she talks about her husband. What a cute effect you made on her Aakarsh? " Parth said.

" Don't tease her. She is my wife and why will I not behave well to her? Just go and wash your brain. I think, it will work then. I said.

" Being possessive. Not done. " Anand said.

" I am taking my leave. You all can continue your meeting." She said and was taking a step forward to leave.

" Aaradhya , please come to the garden in the afternoon. We have to practice archery there. I think you haven't practised when I was not here. Don't be late." I told her .

" I can't come today, 'Rajan'. We can't practice for three days. After three days there is shivratri and I have to make arrangements for that event. There are a lot of works pending and I didn't even start any because your health was not good. This shivratri is very special to me and I don't want any disturbance. Your health is still not good. Please take your medicines on time as I have instructed. I will send lunch by Sakhi. You should take it on time. " She completed and left the room.

She didn't even let me say anything. I also had something to say but this lady didn't have any time to listen to me. She left by herself.

" So now our rough and tough king is in love . I can't believe it in my own eyes. Practising archery together, being romantic with her. Such a lover boy. " Parth teased me .

" Don't make her sad. I can see that she is a charming girl. She has already fallen for you and she cares a lot about you. I can see it in her eyes , Aakarsh. " Anand said.

" Will you again marry another girl? As a king you can but I will suggest you, don't. It's your own matter but I can't see my sister getting hurt. She is really a good girl. Also I can't see you hurt. You are my best friend and I will always want good for you. I will give my life for you but I can't let you get hurt." Parth said.

" I will not marry again. Don't worry about it. I was not sure how she would be as her father is not a good person. I behaved cold towards her at first. She still doesn't know the reason behind our marriage. I hope it always stays hidden. She will get hurt. Not because she will misunderstand me but because she will hate her father. I can't see her crying. " I said and sighed.

" I can understand Aakarsh . It's tough. As the days will go by it will become tougher. I will suggest you to say now only. If she hears from another person then her heart will break more. One day she has to acknowledge this fact. She has to know the true face of her father. Also I don't think that father of hers has ever taken care of her as his daughter. He can't be a father and he can only be a cruel king. " Anand said.

" I know. I will try to tell and I was just waiting for the perfect time to come. But when that time will come I don't know. If you are telling then I will tell her this whole story. I will convince her not to misunderstand me. I think she will forgive me." I said.

" Yeah.... She will forgive you. Just say it with love. Use your romantic brain to convince her. You can use other methods also. You know I am not that dirty to think such things. My mouth is sacred and still now I am unmarried . My mind is holy. You can use your unholy thoughts to convince your wife." Parth teased me .

This guy will never change. Always teasing me .

" If you don't leave this room now , either I will throw you out of the window or will marry you off with a witch. " I said.

" The second option is still better for me." Parth said and ran out of the room.

" I will also take my leave. I should check where this crazy guy ran to. Please give it a thought about what I suggested." Anand said.

" Hmm.... I will. " I said.

~

So , guys update is here. Please enjoy. And can you all please do me a favour? Give some votes at least. I know the story hasn't even reached it's first turn. But still please give some. I am promising you all that by reading this story you all won't be disappointed. This story will have a beautiful journey with an emotional rollercoaster. Each and every character will have their own grounds. Some parts are emotional but I promise you all that you will get a good ending. That's all I can say for now. I don't like to spoil. Please be patient.

Vote and comment. Share my story. Take care. Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️