27. Pleasure

Aaradhya ~

X MATURE CONTENT AHEAD X

I was in another level of pleasure. The way he was touching me there was making me float in water. My legs were becoming weak due to the wide expansion.

He was having feast on me. No matter how much dirty it feels but still my body didn't want to stop him. I was wet in the sweats and breathing heavily. He was looking at me with his teasing eyes which intended to make a mark on me.

The way his tongue was swirling inside me , was spreading a chill all over me. My grip on the bedsheet became tight and his hands intertwined mine. His another hand was cupping my bossoms and kneading it.

"Loosen yourself dear. Don't be stiff. I have already seen you. So there is nothing to be ashamed of. "

"I don't know how to do it 'Rajan'."

"Just look at my eyes and focus on me. Let me control you. Give yourself to me.

I looked at his lustful eyes which wanted more of me. His eyes are filled with depth and complexity, with layers of emotions and thoughts hidden beneath their surface.

I was swept away by them, drawn in and consumed by their beauty. My mind whirled and my heart raced as I lose myself in his gaze. It is as if his eyes are a portal to a different dimension, one that I was drawn into and that I couldn't resist. The world around me fades away as I get lost in him, in his eyes. I wondered how could I not notice such eyes before. His eyes behold a separate beauty which struck me with pleasantness and warmth.

Suddenly my trance got broken when his tongue touched me there once again. But now it was fast and rough. There was no sign of smoothness or slowing down. I felt his smirk over my skin which subsided inside me.

"Ahhh .....'Rajan'....."

"Moan my name Aaru. Moan loudly until your voice gives up. I love your sweet moans , hoarse moans, needy moans , teasing moans, suppressed moans , shrill moans and your bodily moans. The way you react in my every touch turns me on. You don't know how much I am stopping myself to get inside you. The way your hair locks get wet in your sweat and mess up your face flutters my heart. The way your little thing is glistening with needs makes me satisfied. Cum for me. I want you to reach your high."

That little detachment made me restless. But his words after that stopped me from any kind of distractions. His growly voice touched me more than he was touching me.

His tongue moved faster and I couldn't control myself anymore. My whole body was throbbing and I reached my high. A moan escaped my lips and I bit the pillow to calm myself down.

"Spilt your hot warm milk only for me, my baby. Don't suppress your moans. I told you I don't want my meal to be disturbed."

He licked all my liquid and came up with his juicy lips. Next moment he crashed his lips on mine. I could taste myself and it felt irony in my mouth. It was sweet and salty.

He pinched my bosom and my mouth parted more. He entered his tongue like a beast and eating me out. I thought the world would stop now and reach to heaven. I continuously tapped in his chest to let me breathe but he pulled me more into him.

His rough hands moved over my belly and traced his addiction, the waist chain. He tried to open it but failed. I giggled in my mind as my lips were engaged with him. He parted and looked at me with a pout.

"I can't break it as it is my obsession otherwise it will be in pieces by now. "
He said in his breathless voice.

"Why do you need to break it when it can be opened slowly? Don't you have any patience or what?"