Cheating with my bsf

"Bye babe! Love you!!" I shouted as I walked out the house. I was off to my yoga class and after I was going shopping for groceries at Aldi.

I started my car and headed over to my gym. My session was about an hour, once I finished I booked my next class and headed over to the shopping centre.

It took me around 35 minutes to do a food shop. I loaded my boot with my food and headed back home. As I drove along my road I saw my best friend's car sitting on the drive. That's weird.

"Baby, I'm home!" I called out as I walked into my house. I placed my food shop stuff on the table and ran upstairs to find lando.

"Lando?" I shouted out! " I'm back!"

I walked into my bedroom to find lando. Under the covers. With a girl. My best friend.

"What the fuck!" I said with an angered tone.
"What the fuck lando! You're sleeping with my fucking best friend? And Ellie what are you doing sleeping with my boyfriend?" I had enough and I walked out,

"No y/n wait I can explain" I heard lando called out from the bedroom. I kept walking until I reached the front door. Lando looked at me with sorry eyes.

"Baby I'm so sorry!" He said he tried to kiss me but I blocked him with my hand.

"Lando you can go fuck your self. Your sleeping with my best friend?" I opened the door. " we're through"