Eating disorders

I looked at my plate. Food sitting there. Hundreds of calories staring at me. I shoved my fork around my food and ate a few carrots but I couldn't bare myself to eat anything.

Lando looked at me with those eyes. He noticed something was wrong.

"You okay bae?!" He asked. He finished his mouthful and looked back at me.

"Yeah, I'm just not really hungry." I said trying to make to an excuse. He looked at me and believed and finished his food.

"Bae, if you won't finished I'll have your food!" He said with his little smile. I passed him my plate and walked up to my bedroom.

I looked in the mirror and examined my body. I hated my body so much! Why am I so ugly and fat!

Tomorrows the dinner for the formula one drivers. As it's end of the season it's a massive feast. I'm dreading it!

"Hey bae! I just need to go collect my suit, wanna come?" He asked, leaning on the doorframe. I looked back at him and said I've got some influencer work stuff to do, when really I was just going to read hate comments about me.

"Okay bae, want me to bring anything back? Sweets? Chocolate? Alcohol?" He laughed.

"No I'm okay bubs!" I said as I walked up to him. I kissed him goodbye and he drove off. I ran back upstairs, I grabbed my phone and scrolled on my latest TikTok post.

Comments: 37k
@landonorrisfan92: she's so ugly and fat! Why does lando love her??
@lewisham4life: she's acc needs to diet.
@user9284839: why is she so big, her thighs!
@harrypotterfab9273: idc if she gets an Ed! She deserves it!
@y/nhaywoodhatepage: die hoe!

I chucked my phone on the bed and wiped the tears that streamed down my face. I heard lando walk through the door and scrolled of my TikTok and walked into the bathroom.

"Bae? You here?!" I heard him call out. He walked into our room and I shouted I was in the toilet.

"Yeah I'm just in the loo!" I called out.

"Okay bae! I'm just downstairs!" He said then walked downstairs.

———————————————————-

(The next day)

The time was 3:26pm and we had to leave at 4:30pm, I grabbed my makeup bag and began doing my makeup. I decided I was going to go Instagram live to show off some of my new makeup products and promote them.

"Hey guys! Today I'm getting ready for the formula 1 end of season dinner!" I said as I introduced my self! I saw that 15k were currently on my live and there was thousands of comments flooding in, I checked some of them:

@MACbeauty: love our new products!!
@formula1fan: she's so ugly 🤣
@landonorrisfan727: she needs makeup to cover her face!!
@user829447: fat cow!
@user739247: chubby!

I ended the live and tried to forgot about it. I walked into my bathroom and weighed myself. I've lost a lot of weight but it's not good enough. I walked back over to my vanity and placed my earrings in and headed downstairs.

For the last week I've been really light headed from where I haven't been eating and it's now taken a toll on me.

"My gorgeous girl!" Lando said opening the car door for me to sit down. He hopped in and we began driving to the restaurent. I had looked up the menu prior so I can see what I'm having. Just a salad. A water. No dessert.

"So baby! What you doing tomorrow because I was thinking we can go to the beach with all of the drivers!" Lando said, he placed his hand on my thigh and held the wheel with one hand.

"Yeah okay" I replied. I began to worry, I have to wear a swimming costume. I can't even wear a jumper as it's 28 degrees! I tried to forgot about it and we finally arrived.

Lando helped me out the car and we walked over to the table, we sat down and I felt as if I was going to pass out. My head was pounding but I tried to focus on lando and let him be with his friends. I didn't want to be a nuisance.

"Hii Im your waiter, my names Ellie and what food can I get you!" She said. Everyone ordered and it was me and landos turn.

"Just the steak and chips please!" Lando said,

"Caesar salad please with no dressing." I said, lando looked at me with a funny look and I just smiled at him.

I began chatting to lily ( Alex's girlfriend ) and we were still talking when food came out.

We all ate our food except me, I ate most of the vegetables and salad but then I let lando finished it. I felt disgusted so I decided I was going to the toilet to get rid of it.

"Lando baby, I'm just going to the t-toilet" I felt so light headed I began stuttering. I tried to stand up but I only took 3 steps then I was down. I hit the floor hard.

"Shit! Y/n?" He stood up and ran to me."Baby?" By this point all the drivers were around me. Lewis and Charles tried to get me awake by placing cold bottles of after on me.

I was down for a while, and I slowly started to open my eyes.

"Babe?, can you see me or hear me?" He said softly, him and some of the other drivers helped me up onto the chair.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I said as they helped me. Charles pulled lando to the side and whilst lando was gone lily watched me.

"What's up mate?!" Lando said as Charles pulled him away. Charles grabbed his phone out and pulled up her TikTok.

"Lando, have you not seen what's been going on with y/n?!" Charles said, his voice got more concerning but each word. Landos face dropped and he looked at Charles phone.

Lando looked like he was going to cry, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Fuck! That's why she's been weird all week!"
Lando and Charles finished their conversation and walked back over to us and then just acted normal.

"Y/n, baby, let's go home okay?" He said he helped me up and nearly carried me to the car.

We drove home and he just carried me upstairs. He helped me take my dress off and then carried me to my bed.

"Y/n, baby." His tone turned serious and he held my hands. "Look at me, you are beautiful, caring, sexy, your figure is stunning"

His words melted my heart as I knew they were true.

"I love you so much, you're perfect. Stop making yourself ill because of haters." He kissed me and hugged me hard. He wiped the tears off my face and placed hair behind my ears.

"Love you baby!!" I said as I fell asleep on his chest.