chapter -2 Naughtyboys ❤

Name -nie huisang Age -18Yibo's classmate and best friend (crime partner)

Name -nie huisang
Age -18
Yibo's classmate and best friend (crime partner) .
Very naughty and cute, he crush on his senior yubin. His yubin gege 😻

At school.

"hey! Yibo yes yes I'm here. Come fast" very excitly huisang welcomed yibo and together walk towards his classroom.
"you know Bobo I'm again got a punishment, principle sir want talk to my dage." said huisang with pouty lips.
"haha! Wow really!! When Hitler knowing your naughtiness he will again haha... " said yibo and giggled.

"aaah! Stop stop my dage is soo strick to me you know very well, he surely beat me up . I'm really scared, Bobo please help me " said huisang with pleaded voice.

"OK OK but what are you did this time
Said yibo. "I punctured the tyre of math teacher's carwheel. Math is soo difficult for me Hhmh! And sir gave me hardest math in the total chapter. He Scold me in front of everyone in the class. So in decided i should a prank with him, when my work is done  I left for my classroom and then sir caught me red handed ,I'm soo dead,please Bobo safe me " said the full story of his crime to his master.

"Mn OK I will save you don't worry your lioncub will surely save you from Hitler "said yibo with proudly

Actually yibo and huisang two crime partner almost every day make new prank with any random people like teacher,classmate. guardian call is not new thing for them.

"but you should respect your teacher huisang " said yibo with thinking voice.
"Whaat ! Bobo are you sick or any Mannerful ghost enter your body Ha!
"nothing but its fact "said yibo and both of them seat in his classroom.

Middle of their class.

Teacher was discussing as per his subject matter and both of them dreaming in his own world.

yibo said " huisang I miss gege i want to kiss him hug him "huisang almost drooling when he heard yibo mumble and say " hmm? '
Yes I want to kiss him. He is so hot and delicious 😋 I know everything about love making. "Said yibo with drooling voice ... Huisang also join him and said hmm "I also wanna go to my yubin ge he is soo good I love his everything his smile, laugh, eyes, nose,chubby checks " both of them Dreaming their boyfriend's world.

Time skip

At Zhan's offce.

Zhan who busy with this work suddenly someone calling him.
Zhan Received and said "hello it's xiao zhan speaking "
"............."
Hello!?
"............."
Anyone there!? Can you hear me?
"gege?"said the other person
"who"said zhan
"me" said the other person
"Hm? Who are you Little one"?say zhan with gentle voice.
"y..yibo wang yibo "
"how can you get my number kid! " surpriseble but calmed voice.
"I miss you gege, please gege please marry me ,I want to your wifey, I will give you enough pups, please will you marry me? Said yibo very cutely .

"Wha.. Whaat!!! Have you gone mad ..who are you brat !!!said zhan with Surprised .

TBC....

Hey kittens 😻
That's for today.❤
Please vote and support ❤

If you like my story then feel free to follow me for more zhanyi and yizhan story. ❤

❤🙌Bye bye see you soon 🙌❤