♡chapter-9 take over what's mine ♡

In hospital.

Zhan and xuan was chitchating outside of the cabin.

the nurse clean the baby and shift to his mom

the nurse clean the baby and shift to his mom.cheng also came to meet the little one. Suddenly a call pops into zhan's phone. He received the call. First it was unknown number. " who is this " he thought and pick up the call curiously.

" hello! This is Sean xiao zhan. How can I help you !" said zhan with mannerful voice.

"....zhan! Son.. I'm wang Carmen your Lee aunty "

After long time zhan heard his mom's best friend's voice. It was same as before. Calm and soft.

" y... yes aunty! h.. how are you!? " asked zhan hopefully. He is so nervous because it's had been past 15 years.

"I'm not fine son.. Can you help us please can you!? " said Carmen with so many emotions.

After long time she talk to her little buddy's son.. Her little king her zhan zhan.

Then she tells to the total matter related to yibo how he gone be fainted for him and now where is he....

After hearing the whole thing zhan finally decided that he will be take yibo with him

After hearing the whole thing zhan finally decided that he will be take yibo with him.. And make him assure that nobody can separate them.

He just want to live and hug his glass doll which he can't did that previous time.

" xuan! I have to go i have an emergency.. If you need something... " zhan couldn't complete his words.. Xuan reply to him " it's okey bro ! you have already done so much for me. Go!! " said xuan with soft smile.

Zhan hurriedly ran out near his driver and said " take me to wang hospital "

"yes sir " said the driver and then they go fastly to the hospital.

In wang hospital.