♡chapter -7 unexpected things ♡

At office.

"mr

"mr. Wang..! What happened to your son! Is he i mean any problem! You can tell me " said zhan honestly.

He observe yibo was not right mind that time that's why he behave like this. .

But Mr. Wang qiren was silent and numb.. No words come out of his mouth.. He is so focused and tensed about something .

" my son's condition because of you zhan! You're the one who destroyed my son's mental health " said qiren finally. He hold it for longtime.

When yibo and zhan was stay far away from each other that time yibo was perfectly Okey . You can say Yibo's mindset was one-day his zhan ge will come for him proposed to him. It's his imagination world. But zhan finally came out but not focused on him not attention to him no excitement showing in his face ..yibo totally broken up with a negative way.his fictional world was totally broken...from childhood Yibo's thought he is only zhan ge's but why zhan do it with him.!!

Qiren thought himself abstractly but zhan disturb him " me? How!! I mean how am I responsible for this? "said zhan with pure shocked.

Today was their first meeting with each other unknowingly but it doesn't mean that he is the reason for someone bad condition.

" zhan! I'm sorry but it's true,, my son's mental health is not Okey doctor say it's BPD"(borderline personality disorder) (where a patient suffer from insecurity, love sickness, phobia of being aloneness for someone ) . Said qiren finally Tears. flowed from his eyes.

A silence filled the room.

But suddenly his expression changed his blood boiled for some reason.with a Pure hatred voice he said " you! You! You're the one who responcble for my son jerk!!! Said qiren with frustrated voice. Angry, sad, and guilt mix up with his face. He is so irresponsible father for his son who can't protect his own child.

" Mr. Wang have you mistaken for somewhere ? " said zhan doughtfully
But he feels not good for some reason.

After some time " If Yibo's condition worse for me then I will be taking responsibility wholeheartedly.... I can't deny it " he finally confessed to his destiny.

" am I uncle can I meet with him just onece? " asked zhan hopefully.

He can't stay away after knowing his glass doll's condition....

Other side.

"gege *hic p-please come back to me ..i d-don't want to stay alone *sob.
You.. *hic have to come b-back to me and stay w-with me *hic understand! " yibo continuously chanting those hopeful word.. Then he see the window but some reason he thought something but his enxity and fear gulping him so badly..