chapter -6 messed up 🍃

Flash back

Early morning.

It was the time when yibo sleeping very peacefully on his master bed.

After 1 hour wang qiren entered into his little cub's room shake his arm softly and said  " Bobo! Wake up quickly I have to tell you something " but little Bobo sleeping like a pig.

"dad please let me sleep ~I don't wanna get up so early " said yibo with sleepy voice.

"If you don't get up now then I will throw out all of your skeatboard " suddenly yibo get up like a key doll hearing about his favorite property.

" I'm awake now haha.. Tell me what  you want to say !" said yibo nervously also sulking in his mind.

" Bobo..yesterday your Mom was very angry with you and I'm the one who covered you from your lionesses mom remember? " said qiren with whispered voice.

" it's daily matter dad ~*and i know that you love me right? tell me something new ~*~" said yibo with drooling voice and hugged his dad in sleeping state .

Qiren smiled silently and patted his son's back and said softly " yes son I love you more than my life now open your eyes and listen to me very carefully...." now yibo awake and full focus on his dad's face dumpfully..

"Get fresh ! You have to come with me in my office ,today's study will be in front of me "  said qiren with a mischievous smiling voice.

"if you don't want to....  Qiren also try to adding some spices but yibo interrupted him and shoutly said " Yayyyyy, I love you dad you're the best dad ".

Yibo and his dad's relationship just like a old buddy .qiren all-time used to managed yibo from his mom. Yibo's naughtiness just like a colourfull balloon to qiren's life. Even he loves his both children except one thing .that one thing is he will never accept that zhan. He never accept that zhan take his precious son and caged him. As a business man he never missed to collect the news about zhan. Where is zhan, his meetings, his behavior with people. His old goat brain never accept that zhan is good for his little one.

And he also knew that yibo get " the diary " and saw that picture.

The photo taken by Zhan's Mom when zhan 10 and yibo 1 year old

(guys please forgive me for this picture it's not look like zhan 10 Or yibo 1 year old) 🙏

As a father he wished his son lives happily ever after but he can't trust zhan fully . His mind setup with the theory that " zhan is cold, and maybe ruthless he easily destroy my son's life". Zhan's introvert nature made qiren's thought negative way that's why qiren always think about this.

At 12 p.m.

In office.

Qiren working in his room discuss with manager about upcoming meeting.