~11~🤍

Me and my girlfriend walked to school together. I asked her the night before if she'd get up a little earlier just to come to my house before school because we both knew that I wouldn't want to go, and that I'd only go into school if she left the house with me.

So we walked all the way to school, and once we were there, we went to our first class, which luckily we both had together. The only problem was, I sat all the way at the back whilst she sat all the way at the front. I wished we could sit together but the teacher insisted on having a seating plan.

I was writing things down and had music blasting in my ears. As I was finishing my last small bit of writing, the teacher spoke.

"Okay, we'll take a small break here!!"

He never told us to move from our seats, so I just stayed where I was. I stared at my girlfriend, waiting for her to turn around, but tears began welling up in my eyes.

She turned around and immediately noticed my tears. I saw her turn back around, looking down a little. Then I felt my phone buzz. She'd messaged me.

My love❤️:
What's wrong baby? You stressed? Do you need to go home?

Me:
I really need to go home. I'm sorry. Do you think you can make the teachers are reception believe that you threw up so you can come back to my house with me?? Please.

My love❤️:
I can try for you pretty girl. How are you gonna get out of school?

Me:
I'm gonna get my dad to phone up, maybe you could get your mum to do the same?? I don't mind what happens as long as we end up going back to my house or your house or just somewhere. Anywhere but here. I really can't be here today:(

My love❤️:
I know baby, i understand. I'll go home a little after you, okay?

Me:
Yeah, I love you so much. Thank you🤍

My love❤️:
I love you more🤍

We messaged for a bit longer, arguing over who loved who more, before I left school. It took her a while to convince the teachers to let her leave, but we ended up meeting at a park near school.

As soon as I saw her, my face brightened up and I opened my arms, walking towards her.

"Hi baby!!" She spoke as she held me close.

"Can we please go to your house?" I whispered.

"Of course." She gently answered.

We walked to her house and eventually ended up in her bedroom, cuddling, and after a while, we showered then watched movies for the rest of the night.

sorry for the lack of posts for this book. i'm struggling a little but i'll be fineeee🙄

ANYWAY I DONT GO TO IRL SCHOOL ANYMORE SO I WROTE THIS BASED ON HOW MY SCHOOL WAS WHEN I WAS LAST THERE.

I HOPE THIS WAS OKAY??

i'm so sleepy rn.

~L