~22~🤍

Me and my girlfriend hadn't really seen eachother much lately. I knew she'd been busy but I just missed my girl, but I had to accept that she was busy.

Even though I knew that she was busy, part of my brain was still telling me that she didn't care about me anymore. I knew it wasn't true and that I was just completely overthinking it, but I needed to be with her to know my thoughts weren't true. But they wouldn't stop, so I decided to message her.

Me:
Hey baby?:(

My love❤️:
What's up angel? you okay, hm?🤍

Me:
Are you busy today? I really miss you:(

My love❤️:
I was supposed to be doing something today but I can move it to tomorrow baby, I feel so bad I haven't had time to see you I miss you so much:(🤍

The conversation went on for a little longer, whilst I asked her if she was sure and said that she didn't have to rearrange her plans for me. She rearranged them anyway, and was soon enough at my house.

As soon as she got here, I immediately hugged her and tried not to cry into her shoulder. The thoughts still hadn't stopped.

"What's up my love?"

It was as if she could sense that I was upset.

"It's nothing baby don't worry I'm just sleepy." I whispered.

"Come with me." She took my hand and led me to my bedroom, then sat me down on the bed in her lap.

"Tell me what's bothering you."

"Honestly don't worry it's nothing." I mumbled.

"Don't even start with that. I know there's something bothering you and I want you to tell me because I care about you more than anything."

"I just keep getting worried that you don't care about me anymore. I know you've been busy and I really do understand it's just that my mind keeps telling me different even though I know you do care." I whispered as quietly as possible.

"Baby," She started, "I'm always going to care about you. I'm not going anywhere ever, I promise you that. I'm forever gonna care about you no matter what sweet girl."

She pulled me into her arms and soothed me by gently running her fingers up and down my back, which soon enough sent me to sleep with slight tears still on my cheeks, but my head was buried in her shoulder as I held on tight to her.

I wrote half of this on my phone and now I'm finishing it on my iPad so idk if it's gonna look weird or not.

This was just a short one because its not really finished in my notes either and I didn't know what else to add to it😭

Also I'm so confused because i sent this snap to three people and all of them replayed it and it was literally just a picture of the side of my phone i have the picture saved i think I'm so confused about why everyone replayed it😭

(it's almost been a month since i wrote this..)

~L