~16~🤍

As usual, I missed my girlfriend so the only natural thing to do was annoy her about it.

Me
Babyyy
Can I come over
Please
I miss you
So much🙄

My love❤️
Of course you can
How long will you be?

Me
Like 10 mins I think
I love you I'll see you soon<3

My love❤️
I love you more
See you soon<3

I already had my hair brushed and makeup done for the day, and I'd got changed into some nice comfy clothes. I walked as fast as I could to get to her house.

Right before I got there, I messaged her even though I knew she had my location. She soon enough opened the door, and I practically jumped into her arms.

Her hugs were comforting. Everything about her was comforting. I could've had the worst day ever and hearing her voice for just a second could cheer me up again.

We went up to her bedroom and I immediately jumped onto her bed, cuddling up under her blankets. She quickly got into bed with me and pulled me into her arms.

"Should we watch a movie my love?" She gently whispered.

I nodded against her and watched her turn the tv on, putting on one of my favourite movies.

~~~

After a few hours, I had to go home. I obviously didn't want to leave, but I knew I had to so we said goodbye to eachother, stretching it out for as long as possible, before I really did have to go.

Before I went, she whispered in my ear.

"Call me when you get home, yeah?"

"Of course." I answered, before beginning to walk home.

so bored rn💔💔

ALSO MY GF GOT ME OBSESSED WITH BUYING JELLYCATS LIKE I GOT ONE YESTERDAY AND ONE LIKE A MONTH AGO AND I ALREADY WANNA GET ANOTHER ONE😔😔

UH ITS NOT BEEN THAT LONG SINCE I WROTE THIS BUT I SPENT 53 QUID ON JELLYCATS A FEW DAYS AGO..

ALSO I JUST GOT MY BELLY PIERCED LIKE 2 HOURS AGO I LOVE IT SO MUCH😨

~L