~17~‼️

We were watching a movie with our friends at my girlfriend's house, me and her sat at the far end of the sofa while our friends were sat at the other end.

All of a sudden, I felt her hand shift under our blanket and she began to run it up my thigh.

"We can't, not with our friends next to us." I whispered.

"They're watching the movie, they won't even notice love." She quietly answered.

"Okay.."

"But do you want to do this? You don't have to just because I suggested it you know?"

"I wanna do this I promise."

She just smiled in response and moved her hand inside my shorts, moving my underwear to the side before she pushed two of her fingers inside me. A quiet whimper left my mouth, but I did my best to cover it up with a cough.

"Good girl, stay quiet for me." I heard her whisper.

She sped up her movements, and I was honestly already super sensitive. As if she can read my mind, she muttered.

"You're sensitive today huh?"

I didn't reply, my walls just clenched around her fingers. I was about to come.

My legs slightly shook, and I buried my face into the hoodie that she was wearing. It smelt good. Like her. Like home.

I felt the knot in my stomach tighten, before one of our friends spoke.

"Hey is she okay??"

My girlfriend moved her head to face our friend and gently spoke.

"She's just a little tired that's all, and I think her heads hurting a bit."

I nodded as if to confirm.

Our friend answered before turning back to the movie. That's when I felt the knot snap, and I grabbed her thigh, squeezing as she ran her fingers up and down my back to keep me quiet and soothe me.

"Fuck that felt so good." I whispered as soon as my breathing had calmed down, tiredly smiling as she played with my hair.

"You did amazing, go to sleep and I'll clean you up when our friends are gone, they're leaving soon alright?"

"Mhm." I mumbled, already half asleep.

"Good girl."

"I love you."

"I love you more baby." She smiled.

Gf pov

The movie finished and our friends were about to leave. My girl had fallen asleep almost instantly when I told her to.

I slipped out of her grasp and laid her against the arm of the sofa, whilst moving the blanket further onto her body. She did groan a little when I moved, but quickly settled down again.

I said bye to our friends, shutting the door behind them. Once I was sure that they were away from the house, I returned to the living room and put some quiet music on, carefully pulling the blanket off of her.

She let out a slight mumble when I pulled her shorts and underwear down, putting them in the washing machine to wash tomorrow, so that I could just quickly clean her up while she was sleeping.

I also cleaned up the spot on the sofa beneath her, and then I walked upstairs, washed my hands, and then grabbed some clean pyjama bottoms and underwear for her to wear.

She was already wearing one of my hoodies, and since it was late I didn't think she'd want to shower later, I was assuming she'd just sleep through the night.

I put the clean clothes on her, and then carried her up to my bedroom. I saw her open her eyes and gently cling onto the hoodie I was wearing, which was actually hers, but I told her to go back to sleep when I'd put her in my bed because I could tell how tired she was.

She was immediately asleep again and I kissed her forehead before going back downstairs to turn the tv off and move the blankets.

Once I'd finished doing that, I took two glasses of water up to my room for us, then slipped into bed next to her. I put a movie on quietly and pulled her onto my chest, and soon enough I was also asleep, and I kept my arms wrapped around her all night.

listening to billie rn of course😋

i'm genuinely so tired and i feel so ill💔💔

UGH I WROTE THIS LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO AND NOW IM ILL FFS IM SO ILL AND IM GOING AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS TOMORROW😔

~L