17 times 2 is??

[ wednesday, 8:06pm ]

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

the bus stopped right infront of the school.
when everyone got off the bus, the principal walked towards you all. it was honestly really weird because he was just staring for a few minutes before he finally spoke up.

principal
"attention everyone. on the way
back to school from the stadium,
your coach has gotten into an accident. he's in the hospital and he's doing
fine right now but the doctors said he
would not be discharged for another week or two. i know right now is volleyball
season and that it will be hard to manage without a coach, so from now
on all training sessions will be
combined. l/n and miya will both
be in charge of trainings so please
listen to them. and to the two captains, please take this leadership role responsibly."

akemi stood beside you and whispered

akemi nakamura
"i smell a master yapper."

you let out a quiet laugh. the principal told everyone to head to the gym for a quick debrief given by the captains, and then he left.

you honestly weren't worried about this whole situation since the volleyball team was like a second family to you. what worried you was the fact that you had to work with miya atsumu. you knew he was stubborn and would probably shut down any of your ideas or suggestions since he thought he was better than you.

you and atsumu just talked to the team about today's game and just reminded everyone about a team dinner tomorrow that your coach arranged before he got sent to the hospital. after that, everyone started to head home.

just as you were packing up all your things, atsumu came towards you.

miya atsumu
"hey y/n, umm coach asked us to
drop by the hospital because he
wants to talk to us. ya free?"

you hesitantly nodded, i mean it wouldn't hurt to visit coach kai.

you and atsumu walked towards the hospital in total complete silence, luckily the hospital was only a 15 minute walk from school. you even decided to pick up some flowers to wish coach well.

once the two of you reached the hospital, atsumu asked the lady at reception what level coach kai was on. "level 17," she said. atsumu nodded and headed towards the lift, you just followed behind him, not really paying attention to your surroundings. suddenly, your face crashed straight into atsumu's back.

"why the fuck did you
just stop"

you asked while trying to smoothen your skirt.

miya atsumu
"the fucking lift is under maintenance..."

the both of you just stared at each other in shock until atsumy broke the silence once again

miya atsumu
"how are we supposed to
climb up 28 flights of stairs???"

"what are you talking about?
there's 34..??? 17 times 2 is
literally 34"

miya atsumu
"okay megamind, race ya up there"

atsumu said before sprinting up the stairs. you quickly ran after him. this was not gonna end well.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

a/n - HI GUYS A RUSHED CHAPTER FOR YALL 🥰🥰 anywayyy i kinda wna start a best friends to lovers akaashi book rn 🤔🤔 thoughts????