𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

ꨄ︎
______________
Destiny Taylor
ATL
________

A couple days have passed by and the baby shower is getting closer and closer and I'm very happy and liyah just keeps talking abt how good it is so me and Mari are just so ready to see what it looks like since she did an amazing job at the gender reveal.

Today has been a very good day my belly is getting bigger and bigger everyday . I can't even see my feet now that's how big I am Mari has to help me out and take off clothes basically he has to help me with everything. And I'm to the point of my pregnancy that I get mad at everything and I'm tried of everything I'm just ready for my baby boy to come out to the world because we are all most definitely waiting  for his arrival.

"I'm getting so big in the face " I say to myself while looking in the mirror

With me big pregnant I've definitely gotten insecure with myself . I just feel like once  I give birth I am going to have so much extra weight on me . And Mari just keeps telling me I'm not but I don't know if I can really believe it just yet .

Mari comes behind me " Destiny Taylor you look amazing " he says rubbing my belly

"You keep telling me that but I just don't believe it yet "

"Well ima keep telling you until you believe it ma" he says kissing my forehead

I smile " thank you baby "

"You so welcome ma"

"So we got things to do today sexy" I say sitting on the bed

"What we gotta do today "he says checking himself out in the mirror

"We need to go to target and get a couple more things to put in my hospital bag"

"Okay ma what do-"

"Sorry to interrupt you sexy but is the hospital bag packed "I ask

He laughs "yes ma it is but what else do we need "

"I want a couple more snacks and I want to make sure baby boy has everything he needs "I say getting up

"Okay ma well let me get ready and we can head out "

"Okay baby" I say getting on my phone

⇨⇨⇨

Me and Mari are now at target and we are just shopping around. But I can't keep walking for long because I get tried easily.

"Sexyyy do you want this cereal " I say reaching for it

He laughs

I look back"what's funny "

"Why you taking a picture of me" I say going to his phone

He shows me the photo