INTRODUCTION

CAST

Walker Scobell
05 January 2007
family: Leena (older sister), Tanner (younger brother), Heather (mom), Pete (dad),
movies & shows: The Adam Project (2022), Secret Headquarters (2022), Percy Jackson (since 2023)

Aliona Vera Bellerose
16 June 2007
family: father, Vincent Bellerose,French luxury hotel owner with over 50 branches all around the world. Anna Bellerose, American mother, from California, retired singer. Elio, brother, 2 years older, studying business in France. Rafe, brother, 1 year younger, 10th grade in California, still living in their home.
movies & tv shows:
Almost all of the MARVEL movies. She started acting very young, having no trouble finding roles as her talent was outstanding. Her first movie: Iron Man 2 (2010) she was casted as a very young girl who the superhero was held hostage with in the cave in Afghanistan. The charismatic character, Tony Stark, named the girl "Grogu" as a joke after seeing her telekinesis powers, and that nickname stuck with Aliona's character during the rest of the series and in the fandom. Her character has been Iron Man's partner in crime ever since.

(everyone's free to imagine the main character with whatever physics they want)

...This FAN story is based off of fiction and some real timelines as well. I chose to make Walker a few years older than he actually is because it fits the events BETTER, of course it is not to write full on smut. Also so theyre able to drive in the US lol.

...This story will include a lot of celebrities since both of the main characters are Hollywood actors. Enjoy :)

PLAYLIST

. Les - Childish Gambino
. Vera - Pink Floyd
. Stargirl Interlude - The Weeknd & Lana Del Rey
. Softcore - The Neighbourhood
. Brooklyn Baby - Lana Del Rey
. Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
. Me and Your Mama - Childish Gambino
. Yo Voy - Daddy Yankee & Zion Lennox
. One dance - Drake
. This Boy - The Beatles
. Michelle - The Beatles
. Anna (Go To Him) - The Beatles
. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

INSTAGRAM

@alivera liked by robertdowneyjr, walker

@alivera liked by robertdowneyjr, walker.scobell, milliebobbybrown and 1,338,069 others
jack ian me rafe (8 years ago) (my best friends)
👤(tagged): @iangreen @rafebellerose @jackkk333

scobell, milliebobbybrown and 1,338,069 others jack ian me rafe (8 years ago) (my best friends)👤(tagged): @iangreen @rafebellerose @jackkk333