CH16 "she wouldnt date you"

"Fuck it im wearing this!" Xochitl says. McKenna, Ariana, Sophie Grace, Momona and Xochitls were all getting ready for the party in Alionas room. They we're also planning on spending the night. They had music blasting, clothes and makeup spread out all over the floor...Just a bunch of teenage girls getting ready.

They spent a good 2 hours for makeup, hair and outfits. The 6 of them decided they were not going to swim to not ruin their efforts.

Mason and Miguel came early to pre drink with Ian, Jack and Rafe, and jasmin brought a few friends.

While everyone was in the living room setting up a bit of food and making themselves drinks, aliona was on the phone on the couch, scrolling through tiktok. It's the third interview of Leah and Walker she got on her for you page today. Walker also hasn't texted her in more than 24 hours. Aliona didn't want to text first, because she gave him a long goodbye hug at the hotel. So he should be the one initiating the conversation after right? He was supposed to be the first to get here and help her set everything up and to get ready together. She was supposed to pick his outfit. And he just didn't text or call.

"It's okay you know." Ariana sits next to her friend, Ali looks at her, sort of sad but obviously masking it. "What?", Ariana sighs, "Ali I know somethings up with you and walker. Last time you acted this way was when you and Adam stopped talking."

Aliona eventually gives in, she can't hide something from her bestfriend for too long, "he hasn't texted me since the hotel, and it's weird."

"Walkers probably busy. But he's coming tonight right?"

"I hope."

Ariana smiles at her friend, knowing walker not texting her distracted her from everything. "Lets grab a drink, I'll make you your fav." Waiting for everyone to start coming, the teens took pictures and played games.

A bit later, people started coming in, the house quickly getting crowded. Something aliona learnt from hosting parties, is to never let them go upstairs. They invited people they trusted, but a bunch of drunk teens can't be good. So aliona locked all of the bedrooms excpect for hers and rafes in case their friends needed anything.

The speaker was loud and people were already dancing. Boys were in the pool, and groups were sitting inside and outside. Lots of people made sure to greet ali and Rafe no matter how hard it was to find yourself in the crowded house. Ali was in her room reapplying her lip liner and lipgloss alone when her door opened,

"hi." Walker walks in, opening the door hesitantly. Aliona looks at him through her vanity mirror, pausing for a second before continuing her makeup, "hey." He walks up to her and just pats on her shoulder. "Can I have the digital camera please?"

So there is no how are you? How was your day? Sorry I didn't text you? Do you want a drink? Not even a hug. "So you come into my room just for this." Walker looks at her like nothings wrong. "What?"

"What?" Aliona mocks him. She passively agressively puts her lip products back in her drawer and stands up. Walker doesn't seem to like it. "Okay Vera what's wrong."

"Nothing, here's the camera." She shoves the camera in his hand and walks past him. Walker stops aliona, grabbing her arm. "Hold on I want to take pictures of you." She ignores him, rips her arm from his strong hand and start walking away.

"No no were not doing this again Ali. You're not going to get mad and ignore me. I'm not letting that happen. Aliona tell me what the fuck is wrong, right now."

They both stare at each other. They didn't share connected rooms yesterday night. They both slept in their own rooms and the truth was, they felt off. Something was missing. They got used to each others présence too fast.