CH15 "we're not dating"

TIKTOK

photo slides

deli by Ice Spice is playing🎶

@pjo_biach69

real ones remember this live 😜😜 #arianagreenblatt #barbie

56.3k likes
8.6k shares
view 6543 comments

user157 I CANT BAHAHA

aliona GET YO MAMA AND GO TO CHURCH
user01939 what is she doing here 😭😭
pjo_biach69 there is no way she just commented on my tiktok 😩
  ↳walkerscobell I CANT BELIEVE I GOT THE HONOR
    ↳pjo_biach69 WALKER NO FUCKINH WAY

user0098 WALKER AND ALIONA COMMENTED BAHAHHAGA

user103829 song name ?
            user03929 bffr💀

user198402 who knows what the other girl became
     ↳user0188392 who r we talking abt
user108493 the girl ariana went live with she used to go live with celebs and like be crazy and it's hilarious
user0293992 BRO REMEMBER WHEN SHE WENT LIVE WITH ALIONA AND ROBERT DOWNEY JR AND STARTED ACYING POSSESSED BUEYEIFH

user01849291 y'all Ariana and her boyfriend broke up😕
    ↳user108339 since when
    ↳user0192892 they didn't 😭

user01938392 I miss ur walker and aliona edits girl pls make more
pjo_biach69 i need new content of them like the last thing we got is the paparazzi vids of them getting ice cream and i edited it like 3 times LOL 😣

                  The first week of filming was completed. Work was done on Friday afternoon. Everyone that lived in LA left to spend the weekend in their homes. Callum, coming from England, is going to spend it at his famous girlfriends house, Dua Lipa. (The kids forced the 34 year old actor to send her a video of them singing and doing her hip dance). Jacob was going to stay at Walkers house, he's going to spend every weekend of filming at someone's house, and Dylan had his own friends in the city.

Aliona was happy to see Rafe, Ian and Jack again. Even though it's only been a week. They were all sitting outside in the backyard. All of the boys did their best to get some movie spoilers from Ali. Like the very professional actress she is, she didn't say a word. Now she was looking at Rafes attendance and grades on the school website. Aliona doesn't joke around with her brothers education, who seems to not care about his.

"Why are you skipping all of your English classes Rafe." She groans. Ian and Jack found this entertaining. "I don't give a fuck about gothic literature." Aliona nods. "You were 30 minutes late to first period on Wednesday morning what happened?" Rafe doesn't want to lie to his sister, but telling the truth will just piss her off, but if she finds out, she'll be even more mad, ugh she's literally a mom. "I slept in."

Aliona sighs in disappointment and presses on the grades page, hoping they're not that bad. The thing about Rafe is, he's a science guy. His logic and reasoning has always been good. And he seems to 'shine' specially in maths and physics, exactly the opposite of aliona. So she doesn't yell at him to much for the D's she's seeing in languages and history, except for "YOURE FAILING SPANISH HOW CAN YOU FUCKING FAIL GROUP 3 SPANISH RAFE!"

Rafe CANT understand Spanish no matter how close it's from French.. "Whatever ali, soy de california." Jack and Ian laugh but Ali keeps a straight face. He says California in the most American accent ever and he just sounds dumb. "Can we talk about something else"

"Lets talk about you and walker." Jack says catching aliona off guard. Suddenly all of rafes D's were forgotten and aliona was smiling to herself. Ian points at her and they all laugh.

"Are you guys dating?" Ugh aliona wondered. She really wondered what they were. They spent the rest of the week acting like a couple. Every body would hangout after filming but they'd find any excuse to go somewhere private, have their own time, and then come back. She's never felt like this towards a guy. Kissing someone has never made Aliona feel so good. 

"No we're not dating." She simply says. Ian jack and Rafe were actually the most unserious guys she's ever met, but when it came to deep conversations, they were THERE. Like not just there, they were PHILOSOPHICAL.

"Walker still didn't ask you?" Rafe says, sort of disappointed in the guy. Ali shakes her head but laughs it off,

"But it's only been like a week since we kissed for the first time. So I'm not like expecting him to ask me anytime soon."

"It doesn't matter when you kissed," Jack says, "It's about how long he's been liking you, and how comfortable you guys are with each other. Lily if he asked you to be his girlfriend right now, would you say yes?"

Aliona thinks. She really likes walker. This past week it's like she's been to heaven. Their proximity made her happy and relaxed. They've also gotten so much closer. So yes, she's ready for a relationship. But she'd never admit because she's scared that walker isn't. Ali feels like walker wouldn't date her yet. "No I wouldn't."

Aliona was at target, alone. It was around 9pm and she was shopping for everything needed for Rafes birthday tomorrow. She was wearing walkers grey sweatpants and grey hoodie. Ali loved that his signature smell was still strong, but hated how fast it distracted her from everything.

She grabbed big bags of chips, many juices and sodas. Her AirPods were blasting Childish Gambino. Walker hasn't texted her since they left the hotel. Their only interaction being under a TikTok video. Did he get sick of her so quick? Aliona was deep in her thoughts and music pushing the cart when someone stops her. It's a fan. No matter how zoned out she was, aliona still had a dynamic interaction with the teenage boy for a good 5 minutes before leaving.