Poster art and information part 1 [Edited]

- Meet Cali the ringmistress, the first toy that ever created and was called experiment 300 or what the scientist called her, the perfect prototype toy they ever made

- She is the leader of the circus crew, having 7 foot 5 tall wearing what the ringmaster or ringmistress wears back then.

- She is sweet, kind, happy, energetic, and out going toy that brought joy, wonder, hope and dreams to every children and Orphaned children.

- However, she is very cold, insane, manipulated, toxic, and unkind towards to rude guests and most of all scientist.

- She acts like a mother towards to every children, especially towards to her crew since she is the oldest out of them. Not to mention, a very warm welcome whenever she meet new toys that were either be transferred to Circus Plaza or new toy. 

- Even there are other toys in her crew were first before her, She was still considered as the first and the oldest and mature one that act as a mother to them.

- Before the incident, she is very calm and strict leader that wants everyone to be safe and happy. After the incident, she still the same but quite temper and very protective towards to her crew, especially that youngest out of the crew.

- She never met experiment 1006 aka the Prototype. However, she knows that the scientist are trying to replicate another one after having a successful prototype such as herself. Though, upon meeting the experiment 1006, she became weary towards to this abomination before her.

- She heard there are other toys that were created and were placed on the surface before but she thought its just a rumor before a transferred toy was brought to the circus from the surface came and she realized that there are other toys from the surface.

- She let her mini nutcracker toys to go and spy on the surface toys out of curiousity and such as she wanted to know more about them.

- when 1995 hit, she ordered every of her crew to bring the orphan children to safety. Before fighting off one whom she considered her best friend who became a traitor.

- She did not like the name of the incident that the surface's toys decided to name. 'The hour of joy'. She rather called it 'The hour of terror' which her crew agree to that name rather than that.

 She rather called it 'The hour of terror' which her crew agree to that name rather than that