𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Before everything happened. . . . .I remember who i was before everything went down. . . . 

I remember i used to be a human. . . .i was a child back then. . . .and orphan child. . . . . . . .But before i became an orphan, i have my parents, who used to work at the circus. I remember how mother do awsome tricks and how my father lead the circus as a ringmaster.

I remember i always tells him that one day, i'll become just like him. He would always smile and laugh softly at my declaration to him. He kneels down to me and place his hat on my head and says that 'I become more greater than him.'

That's all i could remember. . . .when both of my parents were killed when fire break out. Both of my parents didnt survive. Now  here i am, being taking to the place they called. . . Playtime co. Where they also have orphanage.

But. . . .there's something off to that place. . . .yet i was told that it was nothing. So here i am, making friends and also telling my friends that my parents were part of the circus. They love it and i told them that one day when i grow up, i'll become a ringmaster or ringmistress just like my late father. They also declared that they will be also go with me.

We were happy, innocent little children. . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Before all went down when THEY show up. . . .I remember i plead and scream to let me go as they took me to a place that looks like a lab. I remember the scream of pain and torture i heard from my friends before everything went dark. . . . . . . Then i woke up. . . . .and i saw myself that i am no longer a human. . . . but a toy. . . . . .

"Experiment 300 is awaked. . . .our perfect prototype."

i heard them say, making me look up and saw them staring through the glass window. Confused and rage filled me up as i slammed both of my hands against the glass window.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?! WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS!?"

"Unfortunately, your friends didnt survived through the progress of the experiments. . only you manage to survive through it."

I stared at them in horror after what i just heard from them. I back up as i hold both my hands to my head, as black tears start falling down on my porceline face. I scream in rage and grief as i tried to break the glass window, wanting to killed them before they gas me, putting me asleep. . . . . 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.