Song clip 1#

a/n: part where player and the surface toys got into the saved zone and meet the circus crew. Player accidently said something that trigger the circus crew.

Cali, the ringmistress: Dont  you disrespect me little human!

Cali appeared before player, making player and the toys back up in surprise.

Alpha Raptor: Dont you derogate or deride. . . .

Alpha Raptor gave them disapproval looks on his scale face as he stood beside Cali.

Cali, the ringmistress: You in our world now, not your world. . . . And i've got friends on the other side. . . .

Cali motioned herself and her crew who were now staring at them.

Starkitty (other circus crew): I find delight in the gruesome and grim (he's got friends on the other side)

Player and the toys look at each other before a long stetching robotic arm appeared and pulled them making them yelp as they found themselves sitting on the chair as they were in some sort of a fortune teller place.

Fortune Teller Arisa:  Sit down at my table~

Arisa played the fortune card a bit while tilting her head at them, grinning, creepying the player and the toys a bit.

Fortune Teller Arisa: Put your mind at ease~

(Alessia, the mermaid toy) and Fortune Teller Arisa: (I put a spell on you~) If you relax, it will enable me~

Alessia slowly emerged out of the tank surprising the player and the toys as she looks at them.

(Alessia, the mermaid toy) and Fortune Teller Arisa: (Now, you're mine) To do anything i please. . . .

Alessia dived back down to her tank as Arisa pulled out a fortune card between her finger.

Fortune Teller Arisa: I can read your future~

Stripe: be prepapred~

Stripe stalked around them in predatory way, making the player and toys look a little bit un easy. 

Fortune Teller Arisa: I can change it 'round some too.

Before they jolt when Lou, the snake dancer toy appeared above them.

Lou, the snake dancer toy: trust in me~~

Then Akumu appeared behind Fortune Teller Arisa, scaring the toys a bit at her sudden appearance.

Akumu: I can look deep into your heart and soul~

Then Celestial appeared above them, sitting on the ring as she swing her legs back and forth while her twin brother lean against the rail pole behind him.

Celestial: poor unfortunate soul. . . . .

Akumu and Fortune teller Arisa and (Celestial): make your wildest dreams come true. (so sad, so true.)

Blastor appeared behind them, scaring the crap out of the player and toys at his sudden appearance with Kai, the fire performer toy beside him.

Blastor: I got voodoo, i got hoodoo. I got things i aint even tried~

Kai, the fire performer toy: tri-i-i-i-IED!

Blastor: 'Cause we've got friends on the other side. . .