Headcanon 1#

a/n: time for head canon!

- Cali is indeed one of the oldest toy in the circus crew and the leader of the circus crew.

-Though she literally frozed when a child asked her if she's old like a grandma. Literally sulking at the corner as Alpha Raptor and Blastor tried to get her out of the corner or comforting her.

- If Cali is busy, Alpha Raptor or Blastor will took in charge of the crew.

- When Acro-coon arrived at the Circus plaza, he was nervous on meeting the toys that he never heard or seen before. He got overwhelm when he meet Cali, the ringmistress first then the rest of the crew.

- He got along with Akuma and Magdalena a lot.

- Celestial and Eclipse both reminded Acro-coon of Dogday and Catnap when he first met them.

-Sanders, accidently got himself stuck inside of the cabinet that he was trying to do a magic trick that he's been practicing. Much to the amusement of the crew before helping him out.

- Echo is mute so the crew need to learn sign language to communicate him or understand what he was saying.

- When Kai lost control of breathing fire he was putten a nuzzled on his mouth to prevent harming others which he doesn't like it at all.

- Alpha Raptor made sure not to whack any child with his tail while he walks around the dino district.

- Chef. Bakey baker will pounce at anyone who calls him gremlin. Cali or Alpha Raptor are the ones who will hold him back before he could do that.

- Alessia have a huge crush on Lou, which she was embarrassed to tell him while Lou have a huge crush on Alessia.

- Magdalena is a walking ticking bomb of anxiety and mostly being calm down by either Celestial or Eclipse.

- Akuma have a huge crush on Cali, which the one ones who know about it were Acro-coon and Magdalena. Although, the others know it because they always seen her blushed when Cali get too close to her. Poor Cali, she is oblivious that Akuma have a huge crush on her.

- Blue eyes and Knightmoon acts like a puppy when around Cali.

- Blastor likes to scared scientist with his creepy smile and always follow Cali in the shadow as he saw Cali as his big sister or a mother figure.

- Fortune Teller Arisa and Echo are best friend to each other.

- Starkitty always made sure that her siblings didnt cause so much trouble. Especially whenever she turn her attention away from them, chaos has began.

- Pixie Pony doesn't like yanking her curb reins too hard.

- If someone is being rude or unkind to the children, Pixie pony will just kicked them on the nuts with her hind legs, causing the laughter from the children.

- Floopy didn't mind being used as a pillow or being snuggled by children who are taking a nap with him.

- Robo Doctor always gives candy to the children who got healed up.

- Skyfeather, always ruffled her feathers whenever she's anxious and cautious.

- Stripe, lick himself like a normal cat before freezing as he was caught acting like that by Rexy Rex and Alpha Raptor then he threaten them to never speak of this again.

- Easter king dont like getting his whiskered tug too hard.

- Chef. bakey baker is very loyal to Cali and will do whatever it takes to follow her orders. They do a cute salute that made Cali's heart melt at how adorable it looks.

- Fortune teller Arisa always glitched when she got overwhelm or lose control, scaring the crap of the crew.

- Acro-coon always joke about that he misses his wife, which the others thought that he's married but when he drops a bomb that he's married to a guy, every crew loses their mind.

- After the hour of joy or the hour of terror ended, Cali fought against the one whom she considered her best friend, Bela. Though she is the strongest and she manage to rip Bela's arm, which it was replaced by a metal needle arms.

- Rexy Rex may be the biggest and the strongest toy, he is actually a gentle one to make sure that he didnt killed his friends and family.

-When player and the surface toys came down, the first thing they met is Alpha Raptor, who was patroling around outside of the dino district.

- During the Hour of joy or hour of terror, Acro-coon manage to get to the daycare, in hopes to find Kicken chicken, which he only found a bloody star necklace on the ground. He doesnt know that if he's alive or not. But he fought against Catnap that tried to killed him, which acro-coon won before the trapaze's twins dragged him back. He got a long lectured from Cali after that.

a/n: that's all i got and if you guys wanted to add more about your oc's headcanon, go ahead.