Poster art and Information part 2 [edited]

- Meet Akumu, aka Experiment 360

- Meet Akumu, aka Experiment 360. She is a physic or Spiritualist toy of the circus and one of the oldest among the crew.

-Her height is about ???. She wears the mask all the time, unless she sometimes take it off which is very rare for her to take it off.

- She's pretty calm around the children, though she does get annoyed sometimes if the children went too far or do stupid things.

- She absolutely avoids scientist and certain workers. Unless she just has to talk to them. Though to regular adults and the nicer workers, she's polite.

- Unless the adults are karens. . . .

-After the incident, she keeps an eye on the children. Making sure that it will not repeated again.

-She heard about the surface toys especially the Smiling critters thanks to Acro-coon, the new transferred toy from the surface. 

- During the hour of joy or terror, she and Liza the fox guided all the children to safety with the rest of the crew. After that, she became serious, short tempered and very protective towards to the children.

 After that, she became serious, short tempered and very protective towards to the children

-Meet Liza, the fox aka experiment 732. She is specialist on puppetry.

- Having a height of 3 foot 6 tall, wearing a bow tie and overalls.

-She likes children, puppets, sweets, her collegues or friends, sewing or knitting, and making everyone laugh.

- She didnt like scientist, others being sad and hurt, being made fun of for being short, insulted of her button left eye that was replaced by a face eye to hide it and being watched when she's playing her puppets alone during her break.

- She is very sweet, smart, and Shy. She likes to make puppets to entertain children, helps then fix their outfits when they get torn, really careful about her surroundings when she's aware of them, and she hates it when they steal or ruin her puppets she has created.