ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Aurora reached her home and got fresh. After getting fresh she came back to her room and laid on her bed. ' We should check Lauren's house. We can get more info.' She thought to herself and sighed. She took her phone in her hands and started messaging Simon.

Aurora: Hey Simon

Tomorrow I'll go to Lauren's house and go through everything. And I'll visit the lab for the reports.

Simon: Sure, ma'am.

While she was messaging Simon, someone's message popped in the notification. "Hi. It's me, Eden." She smiled and bit her lips as she read his message. She quickly opened his chat.

Eden: Hi. It's me, Eden.

Aurora: Hey!

Eden: Are you free tomorrow?

Aurora: No :( I've got a lot of work in the daytime. What about you?

Eden: Oh. Tomorrow I don't have work, It's Sunday. But if there are any emergencies I'll have to go.

Are you free tomorrow evening?

Aurora: Yeah.

Eden: So would you like to watch movies with me at my home?

Aurora: Sure!

Eden: OK then see you tomorrow ;)

Aurora: See ya :D

Aurora kept her phone aside, took a pillow, put her face in that pillow, and screamed while flapping her legs. After screaming she kept the pillow aside, let out a heavy sigh, and went to sleep like nothing happened.

The alarm rang and Eden woke up excitedly. He went to the park running after getting fresh and wearing his tracksuit. He waited.....and waited but the person he was waiting for didn't come. He went back home with sadness filled in his heart.

Eden: You didn't come for a jog today?

He hesitated before sending the message but after a few minutes, he successfully sent the message.

After a few hours, Aurora woke up. She switched off her alarm and took the phone in her hands. She saw a message from Eden in the notifications. She opened and read the message. 'She saw my message now, finally!' Eden thought to himself and he called her without giving a second thought. 

 Aurora picked up hesitatingly and said "Hello?". "Hey! Good Morning. You didn't come for jogging today?" " Yeah, I don't usually go on Sundays. I just woke up right now." She said in a sleepy voice. 'Damn, she sounds so heavenly with a sleepy voice. Why is my heart pounding so much? Oh my god.'  Eden thought while holding in a squeal. "I hope I didn't ruin your sleep by calling." He said in an apologizing tone. " No no, I was already awake and was going to reply to your message." She said reassuring him. "I was waiting for you at the park but didn't come so I was a bit tensed thinking you were unwell or something" He said nervously. " I'm sorry, I didn't know you would wait for me. Next Sunday I'll join you and I'll let you know if I cannot make it any day." She said. "Okay! Can't wait to see the beautiful lady tonight!" He said excitedly and she chuckled. " I need to go, someone is at the door. Bye!" He said hanging up and letting out a heavy breath. 'Why did I say that!! Why did I lie in such a lame way?! Like, who's coming to meet you, bro? Seriously? Was I too cheesy then? She'll be the cause of my death one day.'  He thought to himself while hitting his head. Finally, he sits down, pausing from squealing and grabbing his hair. " I hope she doesn't find me weird." He says in a hopeless tone. 

" Cute. " She says smiling while looking at the phone after he hung up. She got up and got ready. She drove towards the station and informed her that they needed to go through Lauren's house and get as much information as possible. After informing them she headed towards the lab. After getting inside the lab She first encountered Dr. Britney Garcia. "Hey, Brett. How are You?" She asked the autopsy surgeon who is also her childhood friend. "Hey, Aura. I'm fit and fine. What about you?" She chuckled before asking Aurora. "I'm beautiful." They both laughed together and hugged each other. "Is the report out?" Aurora asks Britney curiously after the hug. "Yeah. It's out. Come with me. We'll discuss it together. "

Both of them get inside the room where Lauren's body was preserved after the inspection. "Okay. So Capsaicin was found in the eyes. Capsaicin is in chili peppers which is the main cause of the burning sensation when chili peppers come in contact with any tissue. The stitches all over the body are there because the killer took her heart, kidneys, and brain too; and the way the body was stitched and the preciseness of everything made me feel like it was a done by person who is skillful in surgeries or similar fields. When the officers brought her here, we took her blood at that moment and anesthesia was not found in her bloodstream. Anaesthesia can only be found in the bloodstream within 24 hours and she was bought within 24 hours of her death. And we found someone's eyelash stuck in her dress. So we took the DNA and it didn't match with the victim's DNA which means it was the killer's eyelash." Britney told Aurora everything.

"If anesthesia wasn't found in her bloodstream, so the killer did all of these when she was conscious. Maybe the killer didn't want to let her see anything. That's why he or she put some chili powder in Lauren's eyes. " Aurora listed out the things that might have happened. Aurora asked Britney for the DNA report of the killer. "Yep! " Britney agreed and handed her the report. "Thanks, Queen!" Aurora thanked Britney while winking and left the place after bidding goodbye.

Aurora went straight to Lauren's house where her team was going through the house. When she reached, she found Simon standing outside reading a file. "Hey, Simon. " Simon looked at Aurora and waved at her. Aurora asked him what he was reading. "We found some medical reports. She went to D'costa hospital." Simon said. Aurora asked Simon to come with her to that hospital. Both of them went to that hospital.

"Hi. We are from the police and we are here to ask a few questions." Simon said to the person sitting in the reception. "How many people are working here? Including nurses, management, and doctors. " Aurora asked. "134, Ma'am." The receptionist replied politely. "We'd like to have something like hair or eyelashes from them. And please put their names on the container you're putting their stuff in." Aurora said while making hand motions. "Sure, ma'am." After the receptionist replied, both of them waited for the receptionist to bring something from the doctors for the DNA test. After an hour and a half, the receptionist brings a cardboard box filled with hairs in tubes. While they were about to move out from the hospital Aurora accidentally got hit with someone. When she turned to apologize, she found that it was Eden. "Hey! What are you doing here?" Aurora asked with an amusing tone. "I work here so obviously I'll be here" Eden let out a chuckle after speaking. "But you said it was Sunday and you don't have work today." Aurora asked. "Yeah actually I was getting bored so I came. By the way, why did you take our hair from us?" Eden asked while scratching his neck. Aurora was about to answer but Simon cleared his throat and said "Sorry, sir. It is confidential." Eden nodded.

After a few minutes, Simon and Aurora left. Aurora asked Simon to take her to the lab. After reaching she took the box and went to Britney. "Hey, Brett! I need you to take DNA tests of these. " She said while keeping the box on the table in her room. "Oh.My. God. " Britney stood in shock. "Ok, I'll do it." Britney said. "Thanks, love. I know you can do it!" Aurora left after motivating Britney.

Soon the sun went down for the moon to come up and Aurora got ready to go to Eden's house. Aurora stood with excitement, nervousness, and a little bit of euphoric feeling at Eden's doorstep. She let out a heavy sigh and knocked on the door. No answer. She waited for a few minutes and then she felt someone behind her. She turned around to see who it was and it turned out to be Eden. " Sorry, I went to have some groceries." He said smiling apologetically while showing the grocery bag. "No, it's completely fine." She replied. Soon he opened the door and both got inside and sat on the couch. Both of them decided which movie they should watch and after deciding Eden bought the popcorn.

Time fled and both of them enjoyed it to the fullest. Eden excused himself and went to grab hot chocolate for both of them. When Eden came back he saw Aurora sitting and thinking about something. "Hey, you ok?" Eden asked with a concerned voice while stretching out his hand which had a cup of hot chocolate for her. He looked at her and said "I like you. Would you like to date me?" 

---------------------------------------