ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

" Hey! Why are you crying, my love? " Eden said while pulling away Aurora from the hug. Aurora looked at him and wrapped her arms around him tightly and started crying like a baby. Simon frowned a little. " Don't worry, everything will be fine " Eden said while kissing her forehead. 

" Hi. Myself Doctor Eden George." He introduced himself to Simon. "Simon." He introduced himself nonchalantly. " Let's talk later. I'm taking her inside and she needs to rest." Eden said to Simon and he nodded. They got inside and Simon got inside his car. He rested his head on the steering wheel and let out a heavy sigh. " Why?" He asked himself and let out another sigh, then he started his car and went back to his home. 

Eden makes Aurora sit on the couch. He sits beside her on the couch facing her, after giving her a glass of water. After having water she puts her head on his shoulder and says " I failed to protect my friend. I failed as a friend. She must've been in so much pain." He pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair gently while resting his chin on her head. " Don't worry, she'll get justice. And it's not your fault that she died, don't blame yourself, please." He said to her with teary eyes. " I'll kill the killer the moment I know who it is." She said and he hugged her tightly as a tear left his eye. 

A few moments later, she sleeps in his arms from tiredness. When he realized she was asleep, he carried her to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. He looks around and checks out the room. 'Hmm... so she moved a few furniture'  He thinks to himself. He proceeds to sit beside her and admire her. 

The next morning, Aurora wakes up and finds Eden beside her, who is in deep sleep on a chair. ' He should have slept on the bed beside me. Such a gentlemen.'  Aurora thought to herself and smiled. She lets her finger run through his hair and thinks ' He's so cute. I felt so light after crying on his shoulder. I'm feeling an attachment to him. Will it work out? ' Her thoughts are interrupted by his movements. "Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." She said to him. " No, no you didn't. I wake up at this time." He replied to her with a smile. " Are you feeling okay now?" Je asked her. "Yeah, I feel better than yesterday. Thank you for yesterday." She said with a grateful smile and sparkly eyes. 'Her eyes are so pretty.'  He thought to himself as his heart fluttered from her beauty. "I didn't do anything." He said. "Well, you stayed by my side yesterday when I was feeling so low and I'm grateful for that" She replied to him. " Well, You know I love you, and if I won't be by your side at your lowest then I failed as a lover. I can't see you sad, it breaks my heart." 

"Why do you love me so much?" She asks him in a curious tone. "And why won't you love me?" He said in a musical tone. She lets out a small laugh. " You are a pretty good singer, not gonna lie." She says in an impressed tone. " And I'd love to sing for you." He says with a smirk. She blushed and bit her inner lips looking at him. " Honestly, I'd love to give it a try, even I feel a special attachment to you, but I'm afraid that you will probably hate me after you know me more, and what if you won't be able to handle me." She justifies herself. "Oh, my love! I would move heaven and earth to be with you. The more the day passes by, I fall in love with you more and more. And you are saying that I won't be able to handle you? Just give me a chance and I'll let you know how it feels to live a life as a princess. Even if I make a mistake somewhere or do something you don't want me to do, I'll improve myself and be the best for you." He says while cupping her cheeks and drowning in her eyes. She gulps looking at her eyes.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a phone call, and it was from Simon. She picks up her phone and wishes Simon a good morning. " Good Morning, ma'am. Are you okay? you didn't come to work today." Simon asked in a worried tone. "Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't come to work today. I woke up just now and yeah, I'm feeling a bit better now." She said. "I'm glad to hear that. By the way, we made someone else make the DNA tests of the doctors and you won't believe what I'm about to say." Simon said. "What do you mean, Simon?" She asked in a confused tone. 

-------------------------------------------------------