ROMANCE IN THE KITCHEN

"Hello everyone and welcome to KIMI LEARNS TO COOK! With me as your host Paulina Hartono!" I said excitedly while looking at the camera that Lorenzo was holding

"Hello everyone and welcome to KIMI LEARNS TO COOK! With me as your host Paulina Hartono!" I said excitedly while looking at the camera that Lorenzo was holding. "Haha, very funny Paulina." Our 'star' Kimi said sarcastically. "Lorenzo, don't forget to send me the video later!" I tried to say because I was laughing too hard because of the Italian boy. "Can you just start teaching me?" Sighs Kimi. "Well, someone is eager to learn," I said jokingly but the guy only rolled his eyes at me.

"So today we are going to make pizza! I want to teach Kimi something he's familiar with" I said with a smile. "Wow, I can't believe you are going to teach an Italian how to make Pizza. This is going to be a legend!" Naomi exclaimed. "So first we are going to see if we have every ingredient here," I said before I started listing them individually. "Oh, I forgot to buy the tomato and fresh basil for the topping!" I sigh defeatedly. "No worries, Lina. I could go to the market to buy some!" I offered my housemate, then followed by the Spaniard. "We won't be long, you guys should just start making the dough. I think by the time we're back you'll be done". Said Lorenzo as they both left for the market.

"All right then Kimi, since we already washed our hands let's get started. Please weigh flour with the digital scaler for about 450g. if you have done it you can pour it into that large bowl!" I instructed with full confidence. Soon we got all the ingredients mixed in the large bowl, "Alright now is time for us to knead the dough. We are going to knead with our hands on a lightly floured surface for 5 full minutes."

When I was showing him how to do it properly, he thought it was a good idea to wipe his flour-covered fingers into my face. I was fuming when he did that. "Oh no you ain't just did that to me, Kimi!" I said followed by me getting a handful of flour ready to throw at him. Of course when he realised that he bolted out of the kitchen and into the living room, lucky for me since the room wasn't that big, so I got a chance to throw it at him. "OH!!! Payback time!!!" screamed Kimi as he tried to do the same with him.

The room was a complete mess, but we could not give a damn about it at that moment. We kept chasing each other till when it was my turn to chase him, I tripped and fell on him. It felt like the time had stopped and the only thing that we could hear was both of us breathing. We gazed into each other's eyes for quite some time and I felt that Kimi was closing the space between us, but then we heard footsteps and laughing. We completely tear both of our bodies off each other. "I'm going to go back to the pizza," I said quickly. "Yeah, I'll try to clean this up," Kimi said as we got back to work.

"What the fuck happened here!" I heard my housemate shout in shock. "This place looks like it had been knocked out by a blizzard!" Lorenzo said while still frozen in place, well both of them were frozen in place. "Nothing, just an inchident." I joked (yup I just made that joke again...PS. ILY Charles!) "Mate tell me you didn't just say that!" Lorenzo laughed. "Believe me, I did," I said to the Latino. After everything that had gone down, we finished the pizza, and not gonna lie it tasted amazing. "Mama Mia! I can't believe I helped make this!" Kimi said while still in shock at how tasty it was. "Well, what can I say, I'm a great teacher!" I said with a smirk resting on my face.