DINNER WITH MR. ANTONELLI

Kimi's POV

Kimi's POV

As the apartment door opened I saw Paulina wearing a beautiful blue floral dress, her hair was beautifully curled, and all of it complemented her. "Oh wow, hi. You looked amazing." I greeted her. "Hi, thank you, Kimi. You don't look too bad yourself" she said, before locking the door behind her.

"So where are we eating?" Paulina asked when we got in my car. "Well, I was thinking you would do the honour by picking the restaurant since last time has great food," I said. "Well, what would you like to eat?" she asked. "How about Japanese? I heard that it was your favourite." I suggested. "How do you know that? Wait did Mimi tell you that?" she said confusedly. "Yes and no. Lorenzo told me, who was told by Naomi." I explained.

"Oh, I didn't know that the two of them were talking?" she asked surprisingly. "Remember, when we were on the balcony last night, and the two of them continued to watch the cartoon series? Well, it turns out they found a share of hatred for the series. Since then they haven't stopped talking." I said. "Oh wow, that explained why she was glued to her phone today. Anyway, I know this nice Japanese restaurant, while you were talking I've already set the GPS. She said, and not a second too soon I started driving to the location.

When we arrived at the restaurant, the waiters helped us to our table, we ordered and the waiters left us. "So when will your race start again?" Paulina started. "Well, Lorenzo and I will be leaving Bali on Wednesday, but I'll be at Monza on the 30th" As I answered our drinks came, I ordered an iced tea and Paulina ordered Matcha. 

"I swear to god they got the best matcha, you should try mine," she said as she passed me her drink. As I took a sip, I felt like my taste buds exploded. "Wow, you're right, this tastes amazing!" I exclaimed. "I know right? anyway, I hope you got great results for the rest of the season." Said just before the food came out.

"Mama Mia! This is good." I said moaning at the taste of my donburi. "I knew you would like this place." She said before taking a bite out of the mentai rice that she ordered. "I'm so happy that you suggested this place, everything is amazing here," I said not forgetting to stuff my mouth with the amazing food before me. "I know right, I first came here with my sister, when she came to visit for the first time." She explained. 

We kept talking as we enjoyed our food. From the conversation I found a couple of new things about her, like that she was a year younger than me, she thought food was the key to happiness, kinda like Lorenzo to be honest, she is also really funny, and like to crack some jokes. She was one of the most amazing people I've ever met.

"I'm curious here, when will your Internship end?" I asked. "Well for me and Naomi our Internship will end in January, and we will be back for school by February, but for my other friends they'll end in December" she said. "Oh wow, four months, that long?" I asked the girl who sat across from me. "Yeah, our internship is 6 months long, and we started last month, so yeah." She explained. "I hope everything goes well for your internship, Lina," I said as I put my right hand on top of her while looking at her lovingly. "Grazie, Kimi," she said smiling affectionately.

The food was great, the atmosphere was great, and everything at that moment was great. I haven't felt this happy eating out in a while. It was her. She was the one who made me feel this way. I want this moment, being with her, as if there's no tomorrow not ever to end. Sadly since it was getting late and Paulina had an early shift the next day, we had to end the night.

"You seriously don't need to pay for my food you know." She said huffing while we walked out of the restaurant. "I know, but I want to, I'll pay for anything you want, and with no hesitation," I said as we walked to my car. "Whatever, but next time, I'll pay," she said. "As if I'll ever let you" I chuckled as we got in the car. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes. 

As we drove down the road Paulina asked if she could connect her phone to the Bluetooth. "Sure, why not," I said. As she finished setting the Bluetooth. "Kimi, you are going to listen to one of the greatest songs that ever made in the whole world," She said as the song started playing. "ANYWAY!!" she shouted.

It's bad bitch o'clock, yeah, it's thick-thirty
I've been through a lot, but I'm still flirty (Okay)
Is everybody back up in the buildin'?
It's been a minute, tell me how you're healin'
'Cause I'm about to get into my feelings
How you feelin'? How you feel right now?

"Ohh, I know this song!" I exclaimed while nodding to the beat. ", I'm way too fine to be this stressed, yeah" She sounded like an angel. Her smile was so big right now.

Oh, I'm not the girl I was or used to be, uh
Bitch, I might be better

Turn up the music, turn down the lights
I got a feelin' I'm gon' be alright
Okay (Okay), alright
It's about damn time (Time)
Turn up the music, let's celebrate (Alright)
I got a feelin' I'm gon' be okay
Okay (Okay), alright
It's about damn time

We were having so much fun, like not a single care for the world right now. I don't want this moment to end, but sadly like all good things, this moment must end. "Hey, thanks for taking me to dinner, I had so much fun." She said as we parked in front of her condo. "I had fun too, I can't wait to hang out with you next Monday," I told her. "Well, have a safe drive back," she said as she unbuckled her seat, but when she was getting out of the car she gave me a quick peck on my cheek. "Bye!" she said quickly then closed the car door, and went inside. "MAMA MIA! SHE KISSED ME!" I shouted when I realised what had happened.

Kimi mate, what's wrong with you? You looked like you had just seen a ghost, you know," Lorenzo asked as I got into the villa. "You won't believe my words, mate!" I exclaimed. "Well, you know that I just got home from having dinner with Paulina right? Well, when I took her home, she kissed me" I said, I could see from the look on Lorenzo's face he was not expecting that. "Congrats mate! She likes you too!" He exclaimed. "I don't know mate, it could also be a friendly kiss, you know," I said.

"Don't be like that mate, you need to have some confidence. I know you are being like this because it didn't go well in your last relationship" The Latino boy said while patting my back lightly. "Yeah, but I don't know, I think she could be the one," I said truthfully before sighing. "Well you should see how it goes" he suggested. "Yeah, I think I'll do that," I said. "That's the spirit mate!" He exclaimed. "Well, I'm going to wash up and rest, okay? Goodnight, Lorenzo" I said before side hug him. "You too," he said before he left me to rest.