BACK AGAIN

Paulina's POV

Paulina's POV

.

The next day was like any other day, me and Naomi went back to work. Currently, I'm being tasked to help the kitchen department, even though I'm based in the pastry department. "Okay since today we are understaffed we have Paulina from pastry to help us here." Said the head chef of the hotel, Louis Olivier. "Lina you are going to give Calvine a hand, all right!" he instructed. "Yes, chef!" I replied.

"Hey, Cal. So what can I help you with?" I asked. Naomi, Calvin and I go to the same school along with our friend Angga, whose shift hasn't started yet. We all applied for different divisions. Calvin and Angga applied for the main kitchen department, while I'm on the pastry side and Naomi on the food and beverages service part. "You could help me with the plating for the lobster tail dish," he told me.

I worked for 9 hours, more or less and currently, it was 2 pm. "Thank you for helping us in the kitchen, Lina. You were a great help." Louis said patting my back before I walked out of the room. "No problem, chef. It was a great experience to work with your team here in the kitchen, I'll gladly help you again if needed." I said with a smile before walking out. When I was preparing myself for home, I got a text from Kimi.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Kimi 🏎️💨

Hey!!

How's work?

Lina 🏝️👩‍🍳

Hi!

It was quite tiring

But I'm used to it, to be honest

Kimi 🏎️💨

Well I hope you get a good rest when you get home

What are you doing after work later?

Lina 🏝️👩‍🍳

I will!

I don't know

Maybe I'll go out for dinner.

Kimi 🏎️💨

How about I'll take you out for dinner?

Lina 🏝️👩‍🍳

Are you sure?

I don't want to disturb your quality time with Lorenzo....

Kimi 🏎️💨

You won't

And Lorenzo is going out anyway

He said that his friend from back home was here

And they asked him to hang out

Lina 🏝️👩‍🍳

Oh

alright then

Kimi 🏎️💨

I'll pick you up at 7, okay?

And wear some casual-formal clothing

Lina 🏝️👩‍🍳

Okay then!!

See youuuuu~

Kimi 🏎️💨

See you!!

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

When I got home I took a long shower and made myself some snacks. Naomi wasn't home that hour because she got the middle shift at the hotel. When I was bringing my snacks to the living room I got a call from my best friend, Michelle Gunawan. As soon as I put my snacks down I answered her call. "DID YOU JUST HANG OUT WITH KIMI ANTONELLI AND LORENZO FLUXA YESTERDAY?" She shouted as soon I answered her call, as you can see Michelle here is also a formula enthusiast. "Hi Michelle, how have been? I missed you" I answered sarcasticly.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just so shocked that I saw your and Naomi's face on Kimi's Instagram" she said truthfully. "Yeah, I understand. To be honest I'm also still in shock that the four of us are friends now" I answered her. "So did you tell him that you are a huge fan of his and that you cried when you heard from TikTok that he already had a girlfriend" she said while laughing, I huffed at her words. "Of course not! And besides you would done the same if you were in my position!" I said trying to prove my points. "But I didn't, right?" she chuckled. "Anyway, how did you and Naomi meet them?" when she asked, I told her how I and Kimi met was when Naomi and I were at the beach.

"Luckily the four of us have such great chemistry," I said to my best friend who was on the other line. "Wow you guys are lucky, I wish I could meet Logan while I'm on my internship" This girl who's talking to me right now also goes to the same school as me, but she took accountant as her major and currently is having her internship at a bank in Jakarta. Fun fact she is also a huge supporter of the Formula 1 driver Logan Sargent. I laughed at her statement. "You would like that, won't you?" I chuckled.

By the time I finished talking with Michelle, it was already 6. I quickly got ready for my dinner with Kimi. I decided that I should wear a cute floral dress that has breezy material. (The dress would be placed at the top of this chapter) for the make-up, I went for a natural make-up. As soon as I finished getting ready I heard a knock on the door.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Kimi 🏎️💨

I'm here.

Author's note: I'm sorry that this chapter was short 😓😓