Chapter 1 | Unknown

Tuesday,
11:51 PM

It was about 12 o'clock at night and suddenly, I saw the weather changing

It was about 12 o'clock at night and suddenly, I saw the weather changing. I felt as if it was going to start raining anytime. I didn't know what happened today, it was fucking monsoon but how did the rain came from?

I removed this thought from my mind and start my work. Since, I have night shift so I'm still working. Only few staffs, and patients are here and cherry on the cake Aarohi and Rishi are not present.

And I'm fucking bored.

Suddenly a knock break my thoughts.

"Dr. Mehra is calling you." Sister Neha came and said.

"I'm coming." I don't know what this old man suddenly calling me.

I went to his cabin and knocked on his door.

"Come" He replied with his serious tone.

Something is fishy why he's so serious?

"Yes sir?"

"Dr. Ashika come here I wanna talk to you about something" He said.

"What is it Sir?" I replied.

"As you know Mr. Randhawa who is the chairman of 'Evig modelling company' and right now he's serious injured and also get a panic attack. And the important thing is there is no doctor available except you right now. So, I want you to attend him. I hope you understand. And I also know it's late but please it's my request." He again said with his serious and worried tone.

Why Dr. Mehra is so worried about that Mr. Randhawa.

Who the fuck he is?

Damn I need to go now.

But.

I DON'T WANNA GO.

"Sir, what's the address?" I asked.

"I already send you."

Buddha bahut jaldi mein hai.
(Old man is in hurry)

AAAAHHHH.........

"Okay, Sir."

I took my bag and first aid from my cabin and went towards the parking lot.

And guess what?

My car got punchared.

Ye bhi thik hai.
(This is also good.)

God!

I booked the cab and after 10-20 mins it came.

I reached the address Mr. Mehra sended me. It was a huge banglow.

Damn.

He's a rich guy.

I went towards the door and tap the doorbell. A man wearing a branded suit opened the door. It looked like he came hurriedly. He wasn't saying anything to me but his eyes were just fixed on me, it feels like something that it wasn't pleasant for him.

I broke the silence.

"Mr. Sareen"

Of course Dr. Mehra told me he was the one who calls to the hospital.

"Mr. Sareen" I call him one more time because he was not saying anything except looking at me.

"O-oh yeah! Who are you?" He said while shuttering.

THE FUCK?

"I'm Dr. Ashika I guess you're the one who calls at hospital for the doctor."

"Oh yeah, please come inside"

"Where's the patient?" I asked while eyeing towards the room.

It was a huge living room with some dark colour colours and there are many beautiful paintings were hanging on the wall.

But my eyes were stucked on a specific place were the glasses broken pieces were scattered and some drop of blood was also there.

Before I could ask Mr. Sareen about it he said.

"This way" He showed me the way of room.

I went inside and saw a messy room with dark colour. It looks like if we off the lights we couldn't see a big thing even in the day time.

It took me sometime to understand the actual situation of the room.

The fuck actually happened here.

And eyes went on the person who was lieing on the bed like lifeless body. And blood was dripping from his left arm and some part of head.

I hurriedly went towards him and opened my first aid to treat him.

"What actually happened to him?" I asked Mr. Sareen after treating him.

"Nothing he just fall from stairs" He replied without looking at me it's like he was lieing.

And I also know it's not about falling from stairs.

"Hmm, just give him these medicines when he woke up. I'm going now." I said and went towards the exit.

But it looks like God was planning something else.

"It's raining outside. Did you came with your car?" I turned and looked at Mr. Sareen who asked me this.

"I came with cab. My car got punchared." I replied and again looked at the rain.

"You can wait here till the rain stops. I myself drop you."

"No it's okay, I'll book a cab"

"You can't. It's late night and heavy rain you can't get any cab. So, just come and wait."

"Thank you" I can't help myself to say that because its true I can't get a cab this time.

"Ok that's great. Make comfortable yourself. Oh, do you want something like tea or coffee?" Mr. Sareen asked.

"No, it's totally fine, Mr. Sareen. I don't want anything." I replied.

"No, you have to take at least coffee. You wait I'll come in a while." He said and went towards the kitchen.

While waiting for him I examined the surroundings. It's very dark, the way it is built it seems as if it is the house of a very reserved person who stayed within himself. And it felt like he doesn't want any light in. And it seems as if he doesn't like light but loves darkness. My thoughts break when Mr. Sareen came with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Here, take this" He said while giving me one of the cups.

"Do you like it?" He asked when he saw me to take a sip.

"Yeah, it's good" But honestly it's little bit bitter and I prefer more sugar in coffee.

Then, I asked him about some old Mr. Randhawa's medical condition but he hesitated to answer me and it feels like he's hiding something so, I just let it go because I don't want to interfere in their personal life.

And, after that he asked me about my profession and then we casually talked until we heard something.

ׂ╰┈➤
To be continued...
• Don't forget to 'VOTE' and 'COMMENT'