Chapter 3 | Weird

"Mam, you came" The driver said

He opened the backseat door and I took the seat.

I couldn't even mind seeing the face of the driver because I was still confused about what happened in Mr. Randhawa house. I was wondering why both of them were weird.

Firstly, Mr. Sareen's behaviour make the situation awkward for me. How he was looking so tensed about my presence, his face was showing the expression like he never wanted me to put my foot here again. But I shrugged that thought away I don't mind that.

Mr. Randhawa's behaviour was very strange which I can't even get out of my mind. When I saw him at first his face was looking pale and his body was so weak but in that condition too he was looking handsome enough.

But, when he came in his sense that time my unconscious mind screamed 'DAMN! HE'S SO FUCKING HANDSOME' specially his ocene blue eyes which was the main centre of my attraction, it was like he can attract anyone through his dazzling eyes so why not me? It seems as if I'm drawn towards him even though I don't want to.

He has a well built up body, a sharp jawline and his soft cheeks making me feel something different than my eyes caught his soft and plumpy lips, looking at them it felt as if my heart had stopped, at that time my eyes didn't want to move away from his mesmerizing face.

FUCK.

I was unconsciously drooling over him.

And right now what I'm thinking what the fuck I was doing that time and why I was doing this. He was just my patient. But that's not wrong to admire someone.

And the fuck his behaviour was totally opposite of his personality. He was behaving so weirdly, it seems like he wanted me to stay with him forever.

His behaviour was like he knows me somehow but the thing was that I never saw him, this is the first time I gotta know he's the great Mr. Aahan Singh Randhawa that my all friends always tell me about him and the fuck I was never interested so, I never gotta chance to know about him.

Somehow I was uncomfortable with his behaviour and I hope in future I'll never cross a path with him.

Bhagwaan ji sambhal lena sab ab.

"Mam, we reached" My thoughts break when the driver calls me.

Strange.

In the time I was thinking about that weird man?

"Okay, thank you so much"

I went towards my appartment and guess what the lights were on and the door was already open.

Choor toh nahi aayega?

I took small steps towards the door.

And...