Chapter 5 | Perception

After reaching home, I went straight to my room because my heart and mind were still in those moments

After reaching home, I went straight to my room because my heart and mind were still in those moments. Her face, her eyes, her words and the feeling of her being so close to me are still there in my heart. But the pain of her going away, has penetrated my heart as if it has forgotten its peace.

I want to forget this pain, I want to forget it but I'm well aware of the  fact that I won't be able to forget it until I get her in my arms and close my heart.

Right now, I have to do something to distract myself otherwise I don't know what I would do. So, I need to take a long shower in case I relax my anxious mind and heart.

When I started to remove my shirt I noticed something near my chest areas and it was her mark. What? Her lipstick mark. Oh my heart, it's gonna be a blast at some moment. I caressed those marks with my hand.

It's beautiful.

It's so fucking beautiful. That's the best thing I've ever received. I'm never gonna wash this mark. It's the first thing that I received from, my love. And I also know that she's totally unaware about this, what she gave me but still it's very special to me.

Some time ago I was sad but now I got some happiness and at least it gave me some peace in my heart.

After that I relaxed somehow but another tension took over my mind. How's she? Is she okay? Is she hurting? Is she in pain? Does she need me? Fuck, how can I forget that why would she need me? She doesn't even know me. And also she doesn't know what she means to me.

But right now I need to know how she's doing. If  I don't know my anxious mind is gonna blast. What to do now I have to think about.

When we reached home my dear friend's lecture started and I know it's very difficult to keep her quiet when she starts

"Meri maa, will you let me speak? Can you please be quiet for a while? Then, I'll be able to tell you what actually happened." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Fine. Speak? I also wanna know what actually happened there. The way Mr. Randhawa behaved I found it very strange." She replied.

"Hmm. When I was going towards the door to give you your file, I collided with someone and my legs got twisted. I was about to fall but luckily that person caught me" I replied